Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arrange a game / Open Events / Open Week Details

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 180 ✭✭Dylan69

I normally want to get out by 7-8am!!! I doubt if you get this on time for Sunday morning
    Having said that it might be another washout again. Going to check the weather tmw morning before i decide

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Open week in Bunclody golf club started yesterday www.bunclodygfc.ie i played it on thursday and for a new course i cannot recommend it enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭THEFRIDGE

open week in Beech park this week to. 20 Euro for visitors

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭jimmystars

Open singles in lisselan clonakity every monday. Very nice course and some class holes. It is only 9 holes and alternate tees to make up 18. Only 12.50 for the round. Well worth a visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 fairwaysallday

jimmystars wrote: »
    Open singles in lisselan clonakity every monday. Very nice course and some class holes. It is only 9 holes and alternate tees to make up 18. Only 12.50 for the round. Well worth a visit.
    open 4ball every wednesday in waterford golf club....€25.00
    great course and you will always get opposition if needed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭PeterJamesDoyle

Carrick on Suir has Open Singles every Thursday. The greens there at the moment are some of the best in the country. There is also a 3 Course offer in the South East for Faithlegg, Waterford Castle and Mount Juliet. They were doing all three for 175 Euro last year. Not Open events, but just opportunities to play three of the best courses in the South East.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Open singles Adare on 21st & 26th june. €60 entry fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

Open singles in Dunmurry Springs today €20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

L.O.F.T wrote: »
    Open singles in Dunmurry Springs today €20
    When L.O.F.T?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Ichiro

Please ignore that last one message!

What I ment was is the comp running all day might try and get out of work a little earlier and hit it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

Ichiro wrote: »
    Please ignore that last one message!

What I ment was is the comp running all day might try and get out of work a little earlier and hit it!

All day, and up to ten pm or end of light

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

Dublin City’s OPEN WEEK 2009 tee’s off next Wednesday, 17th June with a Men’s Fourball Better Ball competition. Visitors are welcome and full bar and catering facilities are in place. The full details of Dublin City's Open Week 2009 are as follows

17th June – 21st June

Wednesday Men’s 18 Hole Fourball Better Ball
    17th June

Thursday Ladies 18 Hole Singles Stableford (to 5pm)
    18th June
    Men’s 9 Hole competition (5pm to 7pm)

Friday Four Person Rumble Team Event
    19th June

Saturday Men’s 18 Hole Singles Stableford
    20th June

Sunday Men’s 18 Hole Singles Stableford (up to 11.30am)
    21st June
    Mixed 18 Hole Scotch Foursomes (11.30 – 5.30pm)

GUI / ILGU handicaps cards essential.

Timesheets Available Thursday 11th June 2009

Entry fees €20 per person (18 hole). Members €5 (€12 /€2 for 9 hole)

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭WillyWonka

I'm a member in Druids Heath if anyone wants to tag along for a game give me a shout. (€45 with member)
    Up for a game most weekends and even 9 holes in the evenings (depending on work)

Busy for the next 2 weekends but just throwing it out there...cracking course.

I be up for that, it's a great course!! Sunday is the only days i play and perhaps wednesday evening!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 danny74

Just got a text message to say Adare are holding an open day next sunday might be worth checking out???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 TheGolfeer

Turvey golf club have an open day every Tuesday, you can get out for 15 if you book on TeeTimes.ie or get out before 10:00, otherwise its 20 euro, which is still great value.

you can get more information in the web sie www.turveygolfclub.com, there is also a special offer on membership of 600 for the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pauliee

Hi Willywonka

I have just joined Druid's heath this week and can't wait to get down for a game. Would be up for a game any weekend so give me a shout.

Pauliee wrote: »
    Hi Willywonka

I have just joined Druid's heath this week and can't wait to get down for a game. Would be up for a game any weekend so give me a shout.
    yeah cool. I'm usually up for a game so just give me a shout. Will be heading out either tomorrow or wednesday for 9 holes or more if anyones interested?

I could commit to 6.30 or 6.45 as I'm kinda busy in work this week (could be earlier but I can't say for sure so I'll play it safe)

Dylan69, no prob just give me a shout anytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Pauliee

grand, tomorrow or Wednesday fine for me. Let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭Miley Byrne

Just saw on The Examiner this morning that Cobh have open singles on 26th/27th/28th June. Wouldn't mind getting out on the new course there to see what it's like..... And to check out the island green par 3!!

• Advertisement

WillyWonka wrote: »
    yeah cool. I'm usually up for a game so just give me a shout. Will be heading out either tomorrow or wednesday for 9 holes or more if anyones interested?

I could commit to 6.30 or 6.45 as I'm kinda busy in work this week (could be earlier but I can't say for sure so I'll play it safe)

Dylan69, no prob just give me a shout anytime.

Brillant willywonka.
    What r da green fees!

Dylan69 wrote: »
    Brillant willywonka.
    What r da green fees!
    Dylan69 the green fees are €45 with a member (usually €90). Not sure what the 9 hole rate is.
    Not the cheapest but certainly a challenge and a beautiful course.

Myself and Pauliee played yesterday evening, so I won't get a chance to go out until next week now... :(

€45 for that course, it's pretty reasonable...probably next week or two weeks time!!! if 9 holes are pretty the same rate then if i can get out at 6.30pm i shd get at least 13-15 holes without a buggy on a evening

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Lads, i know its short notice but is anyone available to play at 2pm today? Fourball comp in wicklow golf club and one of our fourball had to cry off. Please let me know asap if you can play

Must have a GUI though!

Regards
    Ian

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭DonkeyPokerTour

Anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭jimjo

Anyone for a game in the PGA national on Monday?? Its an open day, €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭sweetswing

jimjo wrote: »
    Anyone for a game in the PGA national on Monday?? Its an open day, €60.
    what time are ya thinking mate ?

sweetswing wrote: »
    what time are ya thinking mate ?

Got a day off, so nothing mental early, say 11am? Maybe later...

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭sweetswing

jimjo wrote: »
    Got a day off, so nothing mental early, say 11am? Maybe later...
    i could only make one o clock ? dieing to play this track and the weather for monday is to be good no rain or wind:D if ya can hang on till one im 100 percent on

• Advertisement

sweetswing wrote: »
    i could only make one o clock ? dieing to play this track and the weather for monday is to be good no rain or wind:D if ya can hang on till one im 100 percent on

Yeah sure, I'll PM you details now

Advertisement