Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer Wanted for Melodic Metal Band

Options
  • 21-05-2009 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

We're a 6 piece melodic metal band. Our current singer shall soon be departing from us for bigger and brighter things. If you are interested in joining us pm me.

Here's our myspace so you can get an idea. www.myspace.com/valcata

Sex is not an issue, we're looking for someone who can sing and is willing to embrace and contribute new and strange things musically.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 greeneydmonster

Hi, Had a listen to your myspace, and definately would be interested in trying out! I love the combination of metal guitars with female vocals, so it was great to see your ad! Love Trivium, BFMV, Metallica, Evansecence, Him, etc. I dont have any recording of a performance that I can send you, but can audition for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Bump:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Dark Artist

Any more takers?

Advertisement