Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coin counter/sorter in Sligo?

Options
  • 29-05-2009 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Anyone know where I would get one?

Needs to be fairly reliable, not one that gets jammed easily and doesn't sort them out properly.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

There is one in Cannings on the Pearse Road.

You chuck the money in, and it gives you a receipt you cash in at the counter. I think the charge is 9%. It gave me back all my foreign coins unfortunately, so they were put back in the jar to be endlessly put through the same machine.

I <3 Cannings.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭STBR

There is one in Cannings on the Pearse Road.

You chuck the money in, and it gives you a receipt you cash in at the counter. I think the charge is 9%. It gave me back all my foreign coins unfortunately, so they were put back in the jar to be endlessly put through the same machine.

I <3 Cannings.

Yeah sorry I meant to say that I knew about the Cannings one.

The thing is, that with the amount of money it would take from me at 9%, I'd be able to buy my own coin counter anyway, so that's what I'm gonna do.

People with lots of change should think of that! :)

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Any other suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

one in centra in maugheraboy, think it costs 9.5 %, i'll count it for you, i'll only charge ya 9.4

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

is there something like that out in strandhill in the amusements? or try and play on the amusements for awhile and then go up and exhange all the money for notes :D say you won it all on the games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭shanec1928

ask in one of the chruch's they have huge money counters

• Advertisement
Advertisement