Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City ... Cork a fate worse than death

Options
  • 22-05-2009 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭

Is it just me or why is it that Fair City characters can go to Australia, Russia, even Sierra Leone and they are sooner or later going to come back .... but if they go to CORK, that's the last you'll see of them ????? Now Robin is off to Cork, bye bye Robin ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Meller

Why is it always Cork? :confused:
    I wonder why Mark and Damien's sister, and family who live down there, never come to visit from Cork...
    I bet this Cork place doesn't even exist!! It's just a big black hole!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

I hope Cork is like the Pet Sematary. Robin will come back murderous and deranged and chew Bela's eyeballs out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

ya nicola predergast is down in cork too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

professore wrote: »
    Is it just me or why is it that Fair City characters can go to Australia, Russia, even Sierra Leone and they are sooner or later going to come back .... but if they go to CORK, that's the last you'll see of them ????? Now Robin is off to Cork, bye bye Robin ?

well now in fairness they do come back from cork from time to time. Nicola came back after Pauls heart attack and sure Oisin is always up and down.
    Meller wrote: »
    Why is it always Cork? :confused:
    I wonder why Mark and Damien's sister, and family who live down there, never come to visit from Cork...
    I bet this Cork place doesn't even exist!! It's just a big black hole!!

If they travelled from Cork to Dublin to visit, that would be some journey seen as they live in Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭Hardrain

It's like leaving Walford for Maaaaannnnnchester

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

professore wrote: »
    Cork a fate worse than death

But, would that be wrong? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Sometime's they come back in need of a good slap , Oisin for example.
    That kid is funny.

Advertisement