Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coronation street dev big picture

Options
  • 20-05-2009 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

I was watching the episode where dev is humiliated with the big picture of him, but i need bit of help, when he is goin up to his girlfriend to propose, there is a song playing in the backround, before the dj cuts to james blunt, could anyone tell me what is the name of the song please.....Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

prob ur beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

prob ur beautiful

OP said 'before' James Blunt.

Sorry can't help you there, I was too distracted by the really appalling acting by Jimmi Harkishin (aka Dev).

Seriously - HOW is this man allowed to continue on the show? :confused: His so called devastation during the following episode really was awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I agree! He's woeful!!! He goes from being a smarmy horrible creep to a whimpering gibbering mess...and not in a 'good acting' way...more like cringingly embarrassing:o! How in the name of fcuk is he on tv, really? The only positive he serves is the enjoyment we get from Harry Hill ridiculing him:D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

At The River - Groove Armada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 skodacbradio

thank you so so much

• Advertisement
Advertisement