Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predictions (non fact based!)

Options
  • 06-05-2009 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭

Ok, these aren't intended as spoilers or anything, just guesses about what you believe may happen. Don't post anything you've read or heard, just what you get a feeling may be going to happen based on episodes already aired.

Here's my predictions:

Darren and Libby will get pregnant (I've already said this in other post) as last night the conversation between him and Ricky went something like;

Ricky: "Don't ever have kids!"
    Darren: "Don't worry, I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon".

Cue Libby getting pregnant and storyline around her having to choose between baby and going to Oxford.

Also, I bet that the new doctor turns out to be gay. He bumped into Christian last night while out running and Christian was kind of looking after him appreciatively as he continued on ;). Plus all the women are making a big deal about him being Dr McDreamy etc and wondering which woman will manage to get him!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

Tupins wrote: »
    Ok, these aren't intended as spoilers or anything, just guesses about what you believe may happen. Don't post anything you've read or heard, just what you get a feeling may be going to happen based on episodes already aired.

Here's my predictions:

Darren and Libby will get pregnant (I've already said this in other post) as last night the conversation between him and Ricky went something like;

Ricky: "Don't ever have kids!"
    Darren: "Don't worry, I'm not planning on having kids anytime soon".

Cue Libby getting pregnant and storyline around her having to choose between baby and going to Oxford.

Also, I bet that the new doctor turns out to be gay. He bumped into Christian last night while out running and Christian was kind of looking after him appreciatively as he continued on ;). Plus all the women are making a big deal about him being Dr McDreamy etc and wondering which woman will manage to get him!!!!

Interesting predictions. I think the doctor being gay is definitely a front runner. Imagine all the gossip it would create around the square!

Libby and Darren, now that could be a funny one! Is it just me or does Darren look about 12? I mean he's ridiculous in the suit, but I suppose that's the look they're going for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Ok after last nights episode I was clearly wrong about the doctor being gay.

New prediction: Max gets all neanderthal and does a bit of chest bashing towards the doc, threatening him and telling him to keep away from his wife or else etc etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭XxlauraxX

Tupins wrote: »
    Ok after last nights episode I was clearly wrong about the doctor being gay.

New prediction: Max gets all neanderthal and does a bit of chest bashing towards the doc, threatening him and telling him to keep away from his wife or else etc etc.

! :eek: What happened I missed it? :mad:

thanks, Laura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Tupins

Doctor asked Tanya out on a date - it was very cute actually!

Advertisement