Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

airsoft shop in laois??

Options
  • 11-04-2009 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭

would this be a good location for a shop lads .
    with all the equipment and maybe a indoor site to come ??
    id really like your opinions lads

airsoft shop in portlaoise 19 votes

yes
    0%
    no
    100%
    weederGenghiz Cohenzero19Chuck the Buckcpbandy_gKeggersnutzbutzheyjay14gunner_twotoneFingalAirsoftRooky1Dread-LockDUBLINHITMANLeftyflipJEBUS 1thermoSenDogToasty113 19 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

no
    From what i can tell theres no other major venues or shops in Laois so immediate competition wont be a problem. And the more venues the better for the rest of us! Make sure you do your homework first though, try and find anyone interested in airsoft locally and a local team if you can.

I'm sure you know more about starting a business than I do anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

no
    Toasty113 wrote: »
    From what i can tell theres no other major venues or shops in Laois so immediate competition wont be a problem. And the more venues the better for the rest of us! Make sure you do your homework first though, try and find anyone interested in airsoft locally and a local team if you can.

I'm sure you know more about starting a business than I do anyway!

no not really buddy just have the funds at the moment

thanks for the votes so far some more feed back would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭SenDog

no
    Another indoor site in ireland wud be great:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Nice to hear of things like this coming on, Im living in laois, i know of 2 other definite airsofters in the county and i know there is philipino's (spelling), That are interested in starting a team.

Look man if you open an indoor site you will have people travel, portlaoise is only 45 mins from the red cow.Its easy to access, its on a motorway. Same goes for the Shop

PS: where you thinking of opening

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

no
    Nice to hear of things like this coming on, Im living in laois, i know of 2 other definite airsofters in the county and i know there is philipino's (spelling), That are interested in starting a team.

Look man if you open an indoor site you will have people travel, portlaoise is only 45 mins from the red cow.Its easy to access, its on a motorway. Same goes for the Shop

PS: where you thinking of opening

in portlaoise a industrial warehouse with target practice and assault course
    and hopfully a indoor arena.

just need some info on insurance and and cost's of equipment from supliers

• Advertisement

in portlaoise a industrial warehouse with target practice and assault course
    and hopfully a indoor arena.

just need some info on insurance and and cost's of equipment from supliers

Im guessing some where in clonminam ind Est. theres a sh!t loads of empty units up there, you will be able to bargain hard.

Check out the old equestrian center on the Timahoe Rd., that could be an ideal indoor site .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

no
    Get advice from some other airsoft site and shop owners if you need any help, they would know better than anyone and should be willing to help. also go around as many other sites and retailers as you can to get a sense of how the places are run, what business is like, any problems you might face.

And for opening an indoor site make sure you run a few tests before putting a load of money into it to make sure theres interest. Invite a few teams over and get them to play in the place and make sure to ask them for any suggestions they can make!!

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

this would be not too far away from me.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

no
    My prayers have been answered!

Please open this!

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

no
    Anything relating to airsoft in portlaoise would have my support.:D

• Advertisement

cpb wrote: »
    Anything relating to airsoft in portlaoise would have my support.:D

Because your not aloud out of the county on airsoft related trips

Christ i havnt seen you since one of the gatherings

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

no
    Because your not aloud out of the county on airsoft related trips

Christ i havnt seen you since one of the gatherings

Thats what having a baby will do to your airsofting.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

SenDog wrote: »
    Another indoor site in ireland wud be great:)

Working on it man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flare Tekniiq

would this be a good location for a shop lads .
    with all the equipment and maybe a indoor site to come ??
    id really like your opinions lads

I think it would be a great idea if their was a airsoft shop in laois . I no so many people that would go to it and are big into airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Flare Tekniiq

no not really buddy just have the funds at the moment

thanks for the votes so far some more feed back would be great

It would be relly good place for airsoft and no loads of people into airsoft

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

You are probably right but this thread is 5 years old so I am closing it!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement