Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guess the celebrity behind the bunny?

Options
  • 06-04-2009 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Can you guess the celeb behind the picture?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I don't know why you couldn't have just uploaded the pictures. Here they are:

bunny_1.jpg

bunny_2.jpg

I've no idea who they are :).

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭holmyster

Hi malice,
    Not the best around a computer, how did you up load the pictures like that, was trying for ages with no joy.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

holmyster wrote: »
    Hi malice,
    Not the best around a computer, how did you up load the pictures like that, was trying for ages with no joy.
    thanks
    First I opened the Word document. Then I took screen grabs of the images by pressing the print screen button. Then I loaded up Photoshop and pasted each screengrab into a new image. Then I used the selection tool to select the parts of the image that I wanted. Then I saved the two images out to separate files. Then I uploaded the files to www.wthax.org which is an image file hoster for Boards. When you upload an image to it, it gives you the link that you can just copy and paste into your message.

If you don't have Photshop you can use free tools such as Irfanview or GIMP to do the same thing. Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

1:
    Clint Eastwood?

2:
    Sarah Jessica Parker AKA Horseface

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Christo

1:
    The Special One

2:
    Sarah Jessica Parker

• Advertisement
Advertisement