Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Events in Kerry- List here

Options
  • 31-03-2009 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭

If you know of any upcoming events in Kerry, post here!
    Im sure we would all like to know of good entertainment ect like the opening of a new shop, any festivals so on list here!
    As far as I know there is none of this threads kind in the Kerry Region
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Well we have a new set of traffic lights in Killorglin. Not on yet, so there will probably be someone cutting the ribbon.
    I might go along and watch them change for a while. :D

There's not an awful lot to do here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Oliverdog wrote: »
    Well we have a new set of traffic lights in Killorglin. Not on yet, so there will probably be someone cutting the ribbon.
    I might go along and watch them change for a while. :D

There's not an awful lot to do here.

LMAO here at the thought of that Oliverdog :D A savage day awaits the people of Killorglin

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

www.inec.ie regularly update their website with their upcoming performances and concerts in the National Events Centre. It may be worth keeping a look-in for the Summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

kerry4sam wrote: »
    LMAO here at the thought of that Oliverdog :D A savage day awaits the people of Killorglin

No problem - I'm getting there early to avoid the crush. If you take your iPod and half-close your eyes, it'll be like being at a Disco. . .

More seriously, I think Sharon Shannon's on at Jacks Cromane, but it is tonight and I've been told €25 a head.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Will they be as good as the Manor West traffic lights that flashed orange for three years (or was it ten?) - and never actually changed at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

6 nations & triple crown trophies will visit the O2 store in Abbey Court Tralee on Sunday May 3rd.

Photo opportunities available.

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

dh0661 wrote: »
    6 nations & triple crown trophies will visit the O2 store in Abbey Court Tralee on Sunday May 3rd.

Photo opportunities available.

Are they coming to Killarney ?????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

newman10 wrote: »
    Are they coming to Killarney ?????

Probably - but I'm not sure. Contact your local O2 store or Killarney rugby club.

Advertisement