Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby Club Sex Show in DCU?

Options
  • 23-03-2009 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there!

This is my 1st time posting to one of these thingys but i hav heard rumours around DCU that the rugby club r havin a full sex show nxt month in the old bar!! There callin it the 'frat college party' r somethin n r supposed 2b havin 2strippers havin sex in KY jelly on stage!!!!

It cant be true??? I wud be soooooooooo :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: lyk how low can DCU go???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

omg lyk no wai lol!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Does one have to be a member of the rugby club to attend? To protest of course...

But to put you at ease OP, im 'gonna guess' its BS...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,205 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Short answer yes with an 'if'

Long answer no with a 'but'

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fur-skin

I also reckon it's BS although now that such a seed of thought has been planted.....hmmm......I reckon DCU should have a swingers club, never mind strippers. How many would be interested in joining if I set one up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

fur-skin wrote: »
    I also reckon it's BS although now that such a seed of thought has been planted.....hmmm......I reckon DCU should have a swingers club, never mind strippers. How many would be interested in joining if I set one up?

haha woould you have to be a student there???:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

misssixty wrote: »
    i hav heard rumours around DCU that the rugby club r havin a full sex show nxt month in the old bar!! There callin it the 'frat college party' r somethin n r supposed 2b havin 2strippers havin sex in KY jelly on stage!!!!

It's not true................ they are using motor oil instead of KY jelly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭adamski8

what are the negatives if this were true?!!!!
    i think two years ago there were male strippers in the new bar, no guys allowed, now that was BS

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭irish_boy90

tbh this sounds awesome. am sure it's BS though.

there would never be anything that cool going on in the old bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

The Rugby club are having a Women's wrestling match in KY Jelly (a la Old School, only hopefully without any fatalities). I think it is in the Old Bar, but not sure if it is next month.
    There will no sex going on no matter how much "omg lyk" you give me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 pbs

Ok so just say this "frat party" is going ahead. . . . . . . . .well its obviously going to be pulled because of the false (in)equality? that exists around here.

Fair enough the girls managed to get the chipmunks or chippendales or whatever in the new bar two years ago and it was all swinging mickeys but the second theres a sniff of a naked boob (never mind some semi lesbian naked frolicking), the womens rights movement will be out force, mark my words.

I'm a red blooded male and will be all for it, but its unfortunate that after a long time trying to irradicate sexism towards females that society is now sexist towards males. Things like womens only gyms, ladies mini marathon, and ladies who lunch would simply not be allowed if it were on the other foot. (My heart goes out to the poor gents in Portmarnock who were forced to accept lady members by a power tripping female journo trying to prove something).

Anyways fair play to the lads for trying, but I can only see resistance from alot of the female student population. Something like this springs to mind.552
    www.dumbphotos.com/552

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EqualityForAll

Here here PBS. It's about time someone said something, and its true the Female Rights Police will probably do thier best to shut this down, while forgetting that when Alvin and Co were swinging thier mickies around in the hub, men were "barred" from the hub! It's just insane. And what about the Women-In-Enterprise day a few weeks ago??? If men had the same they would be called chauvanistic pigs??? Its about time we got equality for all!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Its no more than a piss-up complete with wrestling in KY jelly (old skool style). The person who started this thread, if being any bit serious, is a gob****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

father-ted-careful-now.jpg

How much are tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭OneArt

Frat party? Since when did Irish universities start copying those American freaks?

It's almost enough to put me off applying.

OneArt wrote: »
    Frat party? Since when did Irish universities start copying those American freaks?

It's almost enough to put me off applying.
    Ugg boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 EqualityForAll

No point even speaking about this, the liberal lefties will no doubt do its best to defeat the straight man once again, be it gay pride marches or women in the hub with thier alvin and co set of chipmunks it appears there will be no such celebration of the spirit of the straight man in the sickeningly PC sweet island one once called Ireland. For South Africa may have defeated the beast that is aparthied, but PC Ireland seemsdestined to shackle the straight Irish man with the chains of injustice.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Adhamh

Exactly! A ****ing frat party! That's the worst bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tiroskan

No point even speaking about this, the liberal lefties will no doubt do its best to defeat the straight man once again, be it gay pride marches or women in the hub with thier alvin and co set of chipmunks it appears there will be no such celebration of the spirit of the straight man in the sickeningly PC sweet island one once called Ireland. For South Africa may have defeated the beast that is aparthied, but PC Ireland seemsdestined to shackle the straight Irish man with the chains of injustice.

Here here, dude, back off a bit. I, as a gay woman, have no problem what goes on in the bar. Personally, I wouldn't feel comfortable stripping (or whatever, wrestling in KY jelly or whatever goes in the bar) but that's why I've no part in it. You crazy heterosexuals can do whatever the **** you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I heard they are also putting up a large screen , with American pie as the side feature .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭Fuhrer

Hi there!

This is my 1st time posting to one of these thingys but i hav heard rumours around DCU that the rugby club r havin a full sex show nxt month in the old bar!! There callin it the 'frat college party' r somethin n r supposed 2b havin 2strippers havin sex in KY jelly on stage!!!!

It cant be true??? I wud be soooooooooo :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: lyk how low can DCU go???

Oh really?

I wasnt going to go but now that I hear that theres a sex show im definetly going.

Thanks for informing, ill spread the word.

• Advertisement

Tiroskan wrote: »
    You crazy heterosexuals can do whatever the **** you want.

Care to lend some leather?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

mikom wrote: »

Jesus not motor oil. That could start something alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

Hi there!

HAHA Exactly.

I think the "guys" in the rugby club have either grossly overestimated the appeal that would have (and remember 0 x 100 = 0) or someone has just bought the American Pie Box set and has let their imagination go a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I left DCU last year :( Someone PM me pics. Cheers guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Jasirl

Basing your decision on applying because of this is a bit drastic i'd say. There's nothing that says you have to take part in the event. And even then, the event itself has gone through all the motions and has been approved.

I haven't paid any attention to the event, but i think labeling it as a "sex show" would be a bit drastic too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 TheDeparted

Hi there!

Sex show? I'm there. Thanks for the info.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Jasirl wrote: »
    Basing your decision on applying because of this is a bit drastic i'd say. There's nothing that says you have to take part in the event.

Didn't the person that said it influenced their decision said it encouraged them TO go to DCU? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

mikom wrote: »

Exactly. You can't wrestle in KY jelly. Silliness.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭D3UC3 J3

I think this is just a bit of fun.

If they've been allowed do it then there can't be much harm in the event.

You can't please everyone at the end of the day and someone is always going to be disagreeable about a racy event.

A live sex show is ridiculous thing to say though...wouldn't that be highly illegal anyway???

Can't believe this is more viewed thread than the one on the elections!

Just goes to show if you put "sex" in the title it's get viewed =D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

I actually think it sounds like a bit of a laugh! At least there's something happening in the bar!

Advertisement