Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rugby Club Sex Show in DCU?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Slurmsy

No point even speaking about this, the liberal lefties will no doubt do its best to defeat the straight man once again, be it gay pride marches or women in the hub with thier alvin and co set of chipmunks it appears there will be no such celebration of the spirit of the straight man in the sickeningly PC sweet island one once called Ireland. For South Africa may have defeated the beast that is aparthied, but PC Ireland seemsdestined to shackle the straight Irish man with the chains of injustice.

A couple of women mucking about in some jelly, that's the spirit of the straight man?

As for the event, sounds retarded but no one's getting hurt and it's not like people are being forced to go to see it. Personally I'd prefer the live sex show. If you're going to do something, like get a bunch of fellas going, at least do it right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Giggidy

Just seen posters up in DCU today!! Its actually happening!!!! One poster said 14th April! Another said "Get your togas ready"! So thats a live sex show and birds going round in togas getting hammered! I'm game!! wonder when they're selling tickets and how much? Because I'm definitely going!! Live sex show here I come!!! Might even have a **** in the toilets.........:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 DannyMach

From facebook;
    The one and only DCU Rugby Frat party is coming to DCU. Admission is only €10 with ticket (€12 on the door).

TOGA DRESS ESSENTIAL

Beer Pong, Beer Bong, Ice Shot, DJ, Slave Auction, Leg waxing and the main event KY Wrestling;

Our two lovely ladies of the night will be entertaining for your pleasure!!!

Drink promos on the night. And the all important Bar Extension. Its the day after Easter Monday so unrepent all those good deeds and come to what will be the best DCU night of the year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

DannyMach wrote: »
    From facebook;
    The one and only DCU Rugby Frat party is coming to DCU. Admission is only €10 with ticket (€12 on the door).

TOGA DRESS ESSENTIAL

Beer Pong, Beer Bong, Ice Shot, DJ, Slave Auction, Leg waxing and the main event KY Wrestling;

Drink promos on the night. And the all important Bar Extension. Its the day after Easter Monday so unrepent all those good deeds and come to what will be the best DCU night of the year

10 euro? F*ck that

From facebook;

TOGA DRESS ESSENTIAL

Frat party in the bar? Isn't that sort of defeating the point of it...no cheap drink...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 gobschite

From facebook;

TOGA DRESS ESSENTIAL

wow...... how lame.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Giggidy

Dispite what the other two say above me, I reckon it will be a great laugh!!! I'm definitely getting myself a ticket!!!! €10 one person said! I'll definitely pay that!! well worth a good night out!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭lithiumoxide

There's been wet t-shirt competitions and topless fire dancers in DCU before. It's just a laugh, nothing to get too excited and/or worked up over tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

10 ticket and 12 on door, i really think they arent going to get anybody at all in the door of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,687 ✭✭✭Raoul

APR
    Super Tuesday Bar-X: KY Wrestling
    Submitted by: Dave McG
    Venue: Old Bar
    Price: € 5
    When: 14th April 2009 at 6:00pm
    Exactly what it says on the tin. The lubed-up tin!
    DCU Students’ Union and Rugby Club present a Bar-X complete with KY wrestling, djs & prizes on the night. It will be slippy, and it will fun. And maybe even slightly erotic! Doors 5pm, E5 on the door.

From the life.dcu.ie site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

Gava1986 wrote: »
    us norms will go watch hot girls wrestle in lube on april the 14th!!! Might even do a giggidy and have a **** in the toilets!:D

Norms? Really?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭gollem_1975

your "protest" outside the street today was the funniest thing I have seen all semester in DCU :pac:

your "protest" outside the street today was the funniest thing I have seen all semester in DCU :pac:
    Protest? Go on...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Pics or it didn't happen

• Registered Users Posts: 15 dcuhead

They were promoting the event with signs from father ted.. saying 'Down with this sort of thing' and 'Careful now!'

BTW how come the SU is promoting the event of life.dcu.ie as costing €5 yet the rugby club say the entry is €10?!

From life.dcu.ie

Super Tuesday Bar-X: KY Wrestling

Venue: Old Bar
    Price: € 5
    Time: 6:00pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Phantastic Fox

To whoever designed/typed up those signs for it - Excellent job, great grasp of the English language! Toga's at the ready.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dramabob

Ah, theres nothing worse than a mi'splaced apo'strophe...

...apart from a missing one...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Fyr.Fytr wrote: »
    father-ted-careful-now.jpg

How much are tickets?

Their protest got the idea from me, honest they did and what thanks do i get eh eh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 chuckie1001

you have to go and see something before you can judge it! and well of course toga toga toga!!!

It takes DCU Rugby to show the SU how to run a proper social event on campus, says a lot. Fair play to them for being innovative

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

It takes DCU Rugby to show the SU how to run a proper social event on campus, says a lot. Fair play to them for being innovative

To be fair it hasn't even happened yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭AlanSparrowhawk

the fact I was going to go to this because i thought there would be some Turkish wrestling going down disturbs me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭*shadow*

Ok so let me get this right..they're going to have members of the womens rugby team wrestling?

Does that mean that there will be members of the men's rugby team wrestling in little clothing too? I mean I think it's only fair that there should be as it would make the event much fairer and it would also keep them feminists at bay!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 doylema3

i seen the post on life.dcu.ie before seeing the posters in the hub and was like, ky wrestling, as in the lube. thought it was a joke but no those rugby lads will really to anything. surprised the bar or the su or whatever would ok such an event, but since the bar is literally bleeding money, it needs something to get punters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭ManoCornuta

I hope that anyone who expresses qualms about it is joking. If you're offended don't go. If you're into it (like me) go. It's that simple.

It'll be mad craic altogether!

Hope they allow volunteers for the wrestling...

I hope that anyone who expresses qualms about it is joking. If you're offended don't go. If you're into it (like me) go. It's that simple.

It'll be mad craic altogether!

Hope they allow volunteers for the wrestling...
    They will be ya, you just sign up on the night

I've no intention of volunteering, nooone wants to see me do it, but I have a few people in mind who I'd love to see have a go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

*shadow* wrote: »
    Ok so let me get this right..they're going to have members of the womens rugby team wrestling?

Does that mean that there will be members of the men's rugby team wrestling in little clothing too? I mean I think it's only fair that there should be as it would make the event much fairer and it would also keep them feminists at bay!

Do you really want to see rugby players strippping?

Theres a fetish ive not heard of before.

riemann wrote: »

It's the best fetish!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭*shadow*

riemann wrote: »

Male Rugby Players..Six Packs..Muscles..
    The answer is Yes..And I think I speak for most the female population of Dcu.

If You can guarantee even a display of six packs then you can count on most the female population going and the Feminists will have nothing to rant about because you will be treating the sexes evenly.....That will definitely annoy them :)

So what are you waiting for? Or are the men too afraid to expose themselves in that way....................;)

Advertisement