Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City - as it happens!

Options
  • 17-03-2009 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

Crappy portable telly in the computer room, excitement about tonight's special - anyone else interested in live forum posting?

(This may be a rubbish idea, and I will stop if nobody else can be bothered.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Dominic doesn't have time to eat. Tracey offers... a sandwich, of course. He refuses. Have they been reading boards? Have we made him anorexic?

Nineteen minutes past eight - he has his first sandwich! I'm very relieved.

But he's just called Tracey a prostitute again. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Eddie_1980

LMAO at Brendan!!

"They're psychotic. They're off their heads on sugar" :D

Eddie_1980 wrote: »
    LMAO at Brendan!!

"They're psychotic. They're off their heads on sugar" :D

"They might as well be handing out speed!" :P

Brendan reminds me of a young Victor Meldrew.

Barry is really pissed off. He looked like he was about to hit Annette for a minute. The face scars make him look pretty tough. I think Macalear could be in for a hiding.

• Advertisement

Annette is making scenes again. First attacking Christy and Dominic, then Kylie and then some random woman in the street. And that's all before she staggers onto the road and nearly gets knocked down :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Reminds me of this to be honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIdP6eb6ppo

Annette is making scenes again. First attacking Christy and Dominic, then Kylie and then some random woman in the street. And that's all before she staggers onto the road and nearly gets knocked down :D

Was Leo trying to pick her up? The dog.

Dean is hammered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

i like kyles dress :)

dominics is a bastid!

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

LOL at dean getting sick!!!

Another scene for Annette LMAO!

Annette is scary. I think I'd rather climb up the scaffold.

Jo and Heather are comical. Poor Brendan was cornered.

Annette is after passing out in front of the whole hotel. She's really after shaming herself tonight :D

Leo, action hero!

This is hilarious. We need to see more of Jo.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Svalbard

I'm enjoying tonight's realistic portrayal of St. Patrick's Day in Ireland - young and old, getting plastered and getting rowdy!

Annete is all over the place. One minute she's drunk, the next she looks and acts sober. Then she passes out and then wakes up again and seems sober!

Leo was really busy in that taxi tonight lmao!

Svalbard wrote: »
    I'm enjoying tonight's realistic portrayal of St. Patrick's Day in Ireland - young and old, getting plastered and getting rowdy!

Yes, I'd like to thank all the makers of Fair City. Before tonight, I never really saw the point of alcohol. Now I can see how much fun it is, I'm going straight out to throw up on a barmaid.

Very funny episode. Good one liners on Sunday too. I'm getting excited about it now.

Jo really made me laugh tonight. She's a hypocrite for attacking Dermot and Brendan. Sure she was more pissed than the two of them put together lmao!

Annete is all over the place. One minute she's drunk, the next she looks and acts sober. Then she passes out and then wakes up again and seems sober!

Good point. I can't make up my mind if that's really good acting or really bad acting. Is that what alcoholics are like, or is she just doing the scenes out of order like a movie?

• Advertisement

gogglebok wrote: »
    Good point. I can't make up my mind if that's really good acting or really bad acting. Is that what alcoholics are like, or is she just doing the scenes out of order like a movie?

They should have researched it. Did you see how drunk she was when she staggered out of the shop with the wine and attacked that woman? She was all over the place. Then when Leo dropped her off at the hotel she was sober looking again.

I can tell you that an alcoholic would not keep switching like that. They would remain pissed after drinking that amount of Vodka.

I can tell you that an alcoholic would not keep switching like that. They would remain pissed after drinking that amount of Vodka.

That's a pity. It was a bit cheesy when the nurse gave the moral about how terrible drink is, but it might have been better if Annette didn't miraculously recover and sit up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Ham Sandwich

Havent seen FC in about three weeks now....what happened Barry's face? Who attacked him? Whats the story with Dominic? Anyone know where that is heading?

gogglebok wrote: »
    That's a pity. It was a bit cheesy when the nurse gave the moral about how terrible drink is, but it might have been better if Annette didn't miraculously recover and sit up.

LMAO. She kept doing that tonight. I was actually laughing at the whole "Slipping and knocking the pint" thing and then her turning around to Kylie and saying "What are YOU looking at". They got the behavior right though. Alcoholics do tend to act up and cause embarrassing scenes when they drink.

Am I right in thinking that when Annette fell off the wagon before that she actually stayed drunk the whole time? I seem to remember her in McCoy's slamming her hand on the counter and demanding drink.

And why is it in a soap when you cause a scene in a bar and attack the managment you only get told to go home? You'd be banned for doing what Annette did tonight lol.

Advertisement