Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A History of Fair City

Options
  • 02-03-2009 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

Having never watched Fair City until about 18 months ago I decided to see what RTE had on their site about it. To my amusement I discovered that the site is 'slightly' outta date.... by years. Any new Fair City viewers will find this very informative.

I cant believe RTE let it get so outta date.:rolleyes:

See for yourself

http://www.rte.ie/tv/faircity/characters.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

irish1967 wrote: »
    Having never watched Fair City until about 18 months ago I decided to see what RTE had on their site about it. To my amusement I discovered that the site is 'slightly' outta date.... by years. Any new Fair City viewers will find this very informative.

I cant believe RTE let it get so outta date.:rolleyes:

"Bela Doyle is sent home for eating a Curly-Wurly at his confirmation ceremony. Ursula is pregnant again, but who is the father? Fingers point to the wild man Charlie Kelly, whose motorbike antics have made him widely feared."

It could certainly use an update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭Múinteoir

Fair City licks the sweat off a dead man's balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

i don't like soaps but i saw 5 mins of fair city a few weeks ago. i though it was a piss take.

i heard (on the radio) that there was a recent episode of eastenders with a cast of all Caribbean black actors and that there were no white actors for the entire episode. with that in mind hopefully rte will be inspired to have one episode with actors in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Lana is still alive, Suzanne is just back from Borneo, Lorcan is still alive, everyone has normal names!

Advertisement