Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often do you shave?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭A7X

Abigayle wrote: »
    Had a promise from a liar?

waaah? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,088 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Once a day, if going out in the evening might shave a second time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

A7X wrote: »
    waaah? :confused:

Not my quote, although useful.

just messing, no harm meant ;)

Not my quote, although useful.

just messing, no harm meant ;)

I got really confused there... still am... and yes i have been drinkin =/

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Monday to Friday - every morning, and again in the evening if I'm going somewhere respectable. Damn fast growth. :mad:
    Weekends - only as needed, it all depends on where I'm going out to and how respectable I have to look

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

About every 6 months - have had a beard for 3-4 years now and i've kinda grown used to it.

Also, my girlfriend first met me with the beard, so gets very weirded out when I shave it all off. as in "you're not my boyfriend!" weird. So for the sake of scoring, I keep it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Hazys wrote: »
    Seriously?

Why would you need to shave twice a day? unless you are a warewolf?

Some of us need to at times. I've shaved in the morning before work, then again at night before going out because I needed to. Strong, thick growth.

Not so bad now. I've a half beard, trim twice a week and shave 2-3 times a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

A7X wrote: »
    I got really confused there... still am... and yes i have been drinkin =/

(love 'im already)

My quote was from Only fools and horses, where Boicey says to Dell <insert earlier quote> .

memburr noh? :\

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I shave the head twice a week. I stopped shaving my face. Intend to trim it every so often, but meh. Time will tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

sillyputty wrote: »
    Shave my legs every other day and underarms every morning in the shower.

Same for me, in the summer.

In the winter . . . well . . . I shave my legs as little as I can get away with. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

every second day and sometimes if i have 5 o clock shadow

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ive never bothered to grow a full beard because it irrates my face far to much as it starts to get long, sometimes i shave every day - sometimes it can be 4 or 5 days or a week but it really depends on what time i wake up at.

if im choosing between shave and late for work or ontime and no shave i choose ontime and thats really the deciding factor

(love 'im already)

My quote was from Only fools and horses, where Boicey says to Dell <insert earlier quote> .

memburr noh? :\

No I'm completley lost ha :) I do love only fools and hourses great show :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I shave every second or third day, though every month or so, I'll leave shaving alone for a week. I don't like shaving as it makes my face red and itchy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Not as often as I should,the reason been I look really baby faced and im 22 :o Im gonna try and shave monday to friday from now on and let it grow over the weekend then :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

When it gets itchy really, cant stand it getting long, or when your cock duster starts to rub off your lips...

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Actually, I hate being clean shaven! I use a hair shaver thing to keep me in a state of perpetual ruggedness.

Yups me too, the missus prefers me that way too for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

Zadkiel wrote: »
    Yups me too, the missus prefers me that way too for some reason

Stubble is hawt. Although the stubble that takes off 3 layers of skin..not so much.

for some reason

lol
    Wonder why......

Tallon wrote: »
    lol
    Wonder why......

Meh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

I try and maintain a subtle goatee,but I shave every two days,the missus doesnt like fuzz

Meh

You really don't know women do you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭anplaya

monday to thurs id prob have a shave on the wed,then have one again fri or sat depending what mood im in,sometimes leave it off for 2 weeks then shave,all depends,the lack prefers the stubble look.look like im about 10 years younger clean shaven though and respectable lol:D

Tallon wrote: »
    You really don't know women do you :)

My OH likes it my 2 of my exes didnt. Hardly conclusive I know :P but Im always open to some learning!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Twice a week.

Pain in the hole. I shave my head at the same time aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Im obsessive with my hair more then my face,I have a 0 back and sides and I like to keep it that way even if my hair grows a millimetre Ill shave it again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭coillcam

About 3 Times per week, I'll trim the old smig maybe once a week or every 10 days. That said if there's anything else going on like an interview, new job or lady to impress etc.... I'm more meticulous for arguments sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭DubLass

Everyday! :D

I get a wax in once a month too, to keep herself happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭Loomis

Rarely.

Hate it. Grows way too fast. And is fairly uncomfortable cause I have very sensitive skin. I avoid it as often as possible because of this. And due to laziness of course.

Advertisement