Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cheap hotels in other cities (like the D4Hotels offer)

Options
  • 27-01-2009 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

I really liked the look of the recent D4Hotels offer for 20 quid rooms, but there isn't much point in staying in a hotel in your home city.

Are there similar offers going on abroad? London & New York in particular.

It'd be great if you knew of specific offers, or could point me to a source.
    Not looking for kippy hotels or hostels, looking for a good bargain!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭paddyblue

I'm planning to go to London for Paddy's weekend - does anyone know of any offers there at the moment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭ilovecars

the two mile inn hotel in limerick is 25€ a night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cavanmanontour

Try www.priceline.co.uk

Go to the name your own price section and enter a realistic price. usually half the recommended rate + 10-15% should get you a room.

The only catch is if you enter the price too low you will be barred from trying to get the hotel category (eg 4*) for 24 hours.

Also you wont know the name of your hotel until your bid proves sucessful, but if you dont mind that aspect your sorted.

I used them in the states and thought they were great.

Advertisement