Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borad Game Number Rumba

Options
  • 03-11-2008 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭

I bit off topic but i was wondering does anyone know where i get get number rumba ? Been looking online for ages now..

If anyone has it and wants to sell it let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Oh God, I remember sitting in a Caravan in france, thunderstorms and no electricity, playing that bloody game all weekend.

I ****ing hate numba rumba!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MaeveDelargy

just wondering if you ever found it. i'd love it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

ya i did,, I got it on ebay, just before christmas, It was second hand but it was great

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MaeveDelargy

aw serious? deadly. guess there aren't anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭Reflector

Why did they stop making this game it was great. Would love to get it again. We had it but my Mum gave it to some French student we had as she liked it. Typical now you cant get it anywhere. Such a simple game and great fun. Good brain excercise too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Varkov wrote: »
    I ****ing hate numba rumba!!!

+ 1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 crazycubes

NeVeR wrote: »
    I bit off topic but i was wondering does anyone know where i get get number rumba ? Been looking online for ages now..

If anyone has it and wants to sell it let me know.

Hello hello, I was looking for this game for so long that i decided to print it!
    You can find it on kickstarter today ;)
    search for:

crazy-cubes-a-game-from-90s-remade-with-3d-printers

Advertisement