Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

TheDriver wrote: »
    when did you order it?

The 12th- Wasnt expecting to get it so quick as i usually have to wait so long that i forget what i have sent off for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Today I received scottish (partially in shottish gaelic) wdding invitations sample...LOL I didn't know I ordered them...:D
    But the paper is very nice indeed and I'll recycle them someway!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I got the ring sizer thing today. I'm an i or a j if anyone wants to buy me a ring.

LOL
    Gotta order that one! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Anyone get a 'Premium Leitz divider book' Got it the other day and dont know where it came from? Did a search and didnt find anything :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

janeybabe wrote: »
    I got the ring sizer thing today. I'm an i or a j if anyone wants to buy me a ring.
    Typical woman - cant make her mind up ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

Ruu wrote: »
    Free honey tasting kit (for all those Master Bates' out there. :))

Got two squeezy bottles and about 30 plastic spoons the other day. Which is great.
    The post man gave me one of those 'cheeky monkey' smiles when he handed it over. :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Chris Peak wrote: »
    Got two squeezy bottles and about 30 plastic spoons the other day. Which is great.
    The post man gave me one of those 'cheeky monkey' smiles when he handed it over. :D

I wonder what on earth he imagined they were.......?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Chris Peak

They all came in a plain brown box. So he was probably thinking all kinds of things;):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

Finally!!! I have something to offer. Free pizza in Milanos. Now who COULDN'T do with some free pizza?!?!?!

http://www.buy-online-ireland.com/2009/milano-pizza-2-for-1-offer/

Bon appetit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭fattestman

Now I'm sure the purists among you will say that this shouldn't be in the freebie list. But it's too good not to share so have a look and decide for yourself:

http://mikesmoneymakingmission.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-to-get-90-discount-on-amazon.html

• Registered Users Posts: 45,873 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Oh ffs

Today I received the sample of Pink and the sample of Hugo parfume...both are postcards witha smallsmallsmall piece of tissue soaked in parfume attached...Not worth it, if u are thinking to order them...they smell good, anyway :p

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

I got "Milk frother" from Baileys, Is a few months back since I enter the competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

nava wrote: »
    I got "Milk frother" from Baileys, Is a few months back since I enter the competition.

i got a rubber tray to make ice cubes with with various shapes and baileys letters on it. totally out of the blue forgot all about even applying for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

nava wrote: »
    davehey79 wrote: »
    i got a rubber tray to make ice cubes with with various shapes and baileys letters on it. totally out of the blue forgot all about even applying for it

Where did you guys get the Baileys stuff?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Ya I got the Baileys cocktail shaker, came this morning!

Here's a link to Lyons tea web site where you can get a free sample of their new "coffee bags" cool idea really. http://www.coffeeperfection.com/our-coffee.php

A cocktail shaker now too???? Where do I get this stuff?!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

who007 wrote: »
    Where did you guys get the Baileys stuff?

It was a freebie posted here if you search you should find it but probably is finish. I think it was called Baileys moments.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Received a rather ugly Baileys cocktail shaker this morning. Don't even remember entering a competition:

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/fjon/23012009.jpg

fjon wrote: »
    Received a rather ugly Baileys cocktail shaker this morning. Don't even remember entering a competition:

I think it's nice.. :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

who007 wrote: »
    A cocktail shaker now too???? Where do I get this stuff?!

was a comp run before Xmas, couldn't even remember entering it, but just googled it and it closed at the end of November, draw was in December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

jobucks wrote: »
    was a comp run before Xmas, couldn't even remember entering it, but just googled it and it closed at the end of November, draw was in December.
    got the ice cube tray thing this morning too and i entered that several times so will i get more? has anyone got more than one prize yet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

fjon wrote: »

Don't think the shaker is too bad, but your table is giving me flashbacks from when I was trapped in the Cubes. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

bender wrote: »
    maybe we need to start a sample freebie list available to ROI. Been looking at some of the UK sites and there are quite a few available for ROI.
    Most of the ones posted are UK only!! The last tea and latte ones..

Most of the ones posted are UK only!! The last tea and latte ones..

bt1 1aa works a treat :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

davton wrote: »
    bt1 1aa works a treat :pac:

Yup.... Just down the road from me- I always use BT1 2AB :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

smccarrick wrote: »
    Yup.... Just down the road from me- I always use BT1 2AB :D

I must watch more of "the real hustle" lol:P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement