Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freebie list [use post code BT11AA for UK related]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Tester46

Soby wrote: »
    Chances are if you dont read about it within a day or two of it being posted here you wont get it sadly

Dunno about that. I found this thread after the Grolsch glass thingy had ended. I applied anyway and was told that they were all gone but I was entered into a competition. Guess what I won? A Grolsch glass! Arrived safe and sound in the post just before New Year.

Well worth trying - the stuff is free after all so no loss by filling in the form.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Finmix

Financial planning guru Suze Orman's latest book—Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan—is available as a free download from Oprah

http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/20081119_tows_bookdownload

ps. I got a 2009 calendar from Jack Daniels through the post after signing up

Happy New Year

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

I went through many of the pages to find the free Grolsch glass but I doubt they are still available now

I'm still waiting for my one, 3 months later :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

http://www.cheekychopstoys.com/joinourclub.htm

Cheeky Chops Toys, enter date of birth of child / children and they send out a free gift on their Birthday.

Dunno what gift they get but worth a look anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm still waiting for my one, 3 months later :(

same, never got mine :(

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

CyberWaste wrote: »
    But sadly 95% of stuff you wont get, im speaking from experience.

I went through all the pages last weekend, and since Tuesday I've got 8 letters in the post! So you do get a lot of things, no matter how useless some of them are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

cheers to the op
    im on board(s) a while now and only just found this page

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

This may or may not work....

I entered the Walkers Do Us A Flavour a while ago, my suggestion made it to the final 6 but someone else had the same suggestion and it went on the picture that was sent in :mad:

Anyway got a mail saying all this and an address for claiming a goodie bag and a coupon for a bag of Walkers.
    http://www.walkers.co.uk/emails/handle.aspx?email=[B]ENTERYOUREMAILHERE[/B]&source=2009_01_09_seg5&url=http://www.walkers.co.uk/flavours/quiz/memento.aspx

I reckon if anyone that did or did not enter the competition, if ye copy and paste the link with your email address above ye could get the same... Worth a shot! I applied for 2/3 already with different emails!!

Also entering doesnt sign you up to their emails or any other junk mail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭smilgy

Ruu wrote: »

Thanks ! the open2.net freebies always arrive and are good quality, last time i got a book about fossils which was very nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I entered the Walkers Do Us A Flavour a while ago, my suggestion made it to the final 6 but someone else had the same suggestion and it went on the picture that was sent in :mad:

Anyway got a mail saying all this and an address for claiming a goodie bag and a coupon for a bag of Walkers.
    what was ur flavour??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

zuroph wrote: »
    what was ur flavour??

I entered 'Chicken Kiev', much nicer than chilli chocolate for a bag of crisps. Chilli I can understand, but chocolate? Blergh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

You heathen :) Have you never tried Tayto Cheese & Onion with a little bit of chocolate on the side???? Mmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

zuroph wrote: »
    what was ur flavour??

That was me posting earlier... Wasn't minding I was in my dads account. I entered Chili Chocolate, with a nice pic of Lindt Chili Chocolate!!

Here's the pic...
    lindt-excellence-chili.jpg

Here's part of the email:

Dear Stephen,

We had heaps of brilliant entries for our 'Do us a Flavour' competition but our judges have finally managed to shortlist six people. As you can see one of them had the same flavour suggestion as you. Sadly, not everyone can go through to the final so, as the competition guidelines explained, it was the picture that swung the judges' tough decision.

Ah well.... :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

stevire wrote: »
    Dear Stephen,

We had heaps of brilliant entries for our 'Do us a Flavour' competition but our judges have finally managed to shortlist six people. As you can see one of them had the same flavour suggestion as you. Sadly, not everyone can go through to the final so, as the competition guidelines explained, it was the picture that swung the judges' tough decision.

Ah well.... :(

Tough luck- chilli chocolate is yummy.....
    I wasn't aware Lindt do it- some of the speciality chocolate shops do though.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭IrishKev

http://www.walkers.co.uk/emails/handle.aspx?email=[B]ENTERYOUREMAILHERE[/B]&source=2009_01_09_seg5&url=http://www.walkers.co.uk/flavours/quiz/memento.aspx

I reckon if anyone that did or did not enter the competition, if ye copy and paste the link with your email address above ye could get the same... Worth a shot! I applied for 2/3 already with different emails!!

Also entering doesnt sign you up to their emails or any other junk mail.

I wasnt asked for my email at all, was anyone else?
    BTW Fair Play for giving the link, very generous of you!

EDIT:Just saw my mistake:D:D:D:D But it still worked when I just left the link as it was...???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Kavkid

Got about 70 Comics in 2 different packages 350 comics in 10 different packages delivered to my door this morning.

"The Story of Money"
    "The Story of Foreign Trade and Exchange"

Thanks The Federal Reserve Bank of New York and OP.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Kavkid wrote: »
    Got about 70 Comics in 2 different packages 350 comics in 10 different packages delivered to my door this morning.

"The Story of Money"
    "The Story of Foreign Trade and Exchange"

Thanks The Federal Reserve Bank of New York and OP.

Errr- why?
    Just because its free isn't a just reason to abuse it......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Although I should shoot you for the songs..,. Aggggghhhhhhh.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

:P:P:P:P:P Go on stick them on your ipod:pac:
    Although I should shoot you for the songs..,. Aggggghhhhhhh.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

Got my RAF flash light today, tis tiny and eh.. orange..
    it only works when you keep the button pressed, kinda annoying , but i shouldnt complain!. Tis a freebie :D

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭smilgy

KatCookie wrote: »
    it only works when you keep the button pressed, kinda annoying , but i shouldnt complain!. Tis a freebie :D

i think i got the same thing, except mine says RAC and its kinda square, credit card sized, pretty cool torch :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

got my set of federal reserve comics too, and my Open Universtiy History of Scotland thingy too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 shuggashugga

KatCookie wrote: »

im waiting for this

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭moggins7

smilgy wrote: »
    i think i got the same thing, except mine says RAC and its kinda square, credit card sized, pretty cool torch :)
    as did i. pretty powerful light for its size...
    and if you put the light in your mouth and press the button it looks quited weird(i was bored before an exam:p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭signman12

cd wow voucher codes

sorry bout that, did'nt know there is a special thread just for these

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,897 ✭✭✭✭muffler

signman12 wrote: »
    cd wow voucher codes

Your first voucher code (€2): GJ26C P4U5D 05RCI 4AE
    Your second voucher code (€2): 4K7U0 LLD56 CZHTI J6P

Voucher expiry date: 19th January 2009
    To use, simply enter this code at checkout
    You should delete this and post it here