Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OLD Music Production FS, WTB & bargain alert/request thread.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Fstudios

Hi there all!!

Just wanted to let you know about an auction that is going on! It's for weekends that are not already booked at the studio. You can bid on 2 days over the advertised weekend.

Head on over and take a look.

http://fundamentalstudios.ie/Rates.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭tubedude

WTB: SM57 x3
    WTB: AKG D112 x1

I need to pick this stuff up, but if anyone is dying or something, as that is the only reason why I could imagine someone would not have a use for these, then I might take them off you.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Selling my M-Audio Firewire 1814 audio interface as I haven't used it for months now. It doesn't include a box/manual, but it's in perfect condition and comes with a small firewire 400 cable.

http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/FireWire1814.html

8 x 4 analog I/O (up to 192kHz on all outs)
    8 x 8 ADAT Lightpipe I/O plus word clock
    2 analog inputs have mic/inst preamps and 192kHz sample rate
    coax/optical S/PDIF with PCM, AC-3 and DTS
    1 x 1 MIDI I/O
    two individually assignable headphone outputs

Link to advert: http://adverts.ie/86524

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Just to remind ya guys,

my Novation Remote 24SL Compact MIDI controller is still up for sale.
    I'm ready to take anything over €200 for this.
    Again to mention i got it last summer but i've barely used it.
    And i haven't been using it lately either. I've had it neatly packed in its box for the past month.
    I got it from dolphinmusic.co.uk and i even have the receipt for it. In case...

I really want it to go cuz i'm barely using it and the money would do me some good.
    I'm open to consider offers.
    So take it!! Someone...

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

Hi folks,

Just to let you know that we have an up-to-date list of ex-demo products available on Monday. As before, if anyone wants to email me at enda at futuresounds dot ie, I will mail you back a list of cracking bargins!

Cheers,

Enda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭frobisher

One of the newer ones, preferably a pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭ICN

Thanks Frobisher..

My request for advice / help has now been buried.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

ICN wrote: »
    Thanks Frobisher..

What are you talking about?

What am I talking about?

Try reading the original post..
    Hi,

Stumbled over this w/site from the Propellerheads w/site a few months ago via a IMSTA anti piracy survey that they had advertised.. Didn't really examine it too closely at the time.. Bit they seem to be 100% being linked with IMSTA & all the other developers & software companies.

Anyway.. Just found a link to it in my favourites. They have a shop which looks to be selling plugins at US $ prices.

http://store.dontcrack.com/index.php?cPath=4

If its electronic delivery (download) you can obviously get it straight away.. No shipping costs.

SOOO... There appears to be good value.

Looking at the PSP stuff as an example.. Most of their delays / EQ's etc.. are selling for $135 - which is about €95.

I've already got the Vintage Warmer.. which I think worked out at about €160ish in the end.. PSP have $$'s without tax on their w/site shop & then charge you in Euro with add tax at the end.. BOOM! Nice!

I'm temped to get something..

Registered on the w/site just there.. Went all the way though to Paypal.. but didnt log in. The total I got from Don't Crac[k] for the PSP Nitro was just the total price quoted $135 - €95.. Which would have to be about €160ish from PSP direct. It didnt seem to be going to wallop me with a load of tax at the end.. which was cool.

I dunno.. Dont really need anything at the moment.. but I wouldnt mind getting some sort of filter-y thing maybe, if I was forced. Had a demo of it a while back & it was pretty interesting :pac: :pac:

To cut a long story short.. Does anyone know anything about this w/site?

There is nothing really on the net about it - I see the forums alright.. the whole thing looks to be kosher.. but I just want to know if any of you have any experiences with them before I try buying anything from them.
    They've a bit of stuff in the shop there.. would be pretty cool to be able to pay $$'s and all that!!

Quote from w/site..

Taxes
    As DontCrac[k] is located in Canada, taxes will only be charged to Canadian residents.

Residents outside of Canada will simply not be charged any taxes!

Thoughts?

Then this..
    Thanks Frobisher..

Can you move it back please - at least to give it a chance to get some actual airtime. Do what you want with it afterwards.

• Advertisement

What am I talking about?

Try reading the original post..

Then this..

Can you move it back please - at least to give it a chance to get some actual airtime. Do what you want with it afterwards.

I didn't move your post.

frobisher wrote: »
    I didn't move your post.

You were in there afterwards.. I guessumed that it was yourself.

Who did then? and can it be put back please?

You were in there afterwards.. I guessumed that it was yourself.

Who did then? and can it be put back please?

I've just moved it back for you.

frobisher wrote: »
    I've just moved it back for you.

Appreciate it - Cheers Frobisher

Appreciate it - Cheers Frobisher

Ours is but to serve :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 charlesquinn

Machinedrum SPS-1 UW - 1000eur Very Good Condition
    Event Monitors - 300eur for pair
    Sherman Filterbank - 500eur Excellent Condition/Brand new
    Presonus Firepod - 200eur

Scaling back set up as i need to get portable. Open to offers on all but Machinedrum.

Cheers,
    Charlie

Just adding a Nord Modular G2 w/expansion - 1300eur
    Stereo pair of Rode NT-5s - Offer
    Rode NT-2A - Offer

Just like to reiterate that all of the above are in excellent condition and all from new except machinedrum (second owner)

Regards,
    Charlie

Actually forgot to post this here..

Finished a reinstall of OSX & decided that I will not be using this again.

Logic all the way from here on in.

Originally bought 2.5 - Upgraded to Reason 3.

If you want the 2.5 box / disks / 2.5 Manual etc.. it'll be €12 extra P&P ( but why would you want that - you would never install it! :pac:) I'll just throw the 2.5 disks into the R3 box if you buy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 jay-susman

FS
    M-Audio Projectmix, good as new and still in original box with all the bits it came with.

Located in Chapelizod but will deliver within a reasonable distance.

900 ono.

Actually forgot to post this here..

Finished a reinstall of OSX & decided that I will not be using this again.

Logic all the way from here on in.

Originally bought 2.5 - Upgraded to Reason 3.

If you want the 2.5 box / disks / 2.5 Manual etc.. it'll be €12 extra P&P ( but why would you want that - you would never install it! :pac:) I'll just throw the 2.5 disks into the R3 box if you buy it.

Price drop - €169.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Propellerhead-Reason-3-THE-Cheapest-price-on-Ebay_W0QQitemZ270328459115QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_Software_Software_SR?hash=item270328459115&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1301%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭ZV Yoda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭ZV Yoda

... may also consider Axiom 49, but would prefer the 61 key version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Some stuff ready to go and some stuff in the near future.

TLA FAT-1. Tube Compressor and DI. Good Compressor and Line/Instrument amplifier. Good for Recording Bass, Keyboards, Drum Machines etc. €250?

Coming up soon, I dunno if this should be split up or kept together. Everything needed to make music really, except maybe a keyboard and monitors...

RACK Mounted Power Mac G4 533Mhz (digital audio) with 1 gig Ram, Dual Swanky (NVDIA or whatever) Video Card, Adaptec UW SCSI, Rourke 10,000 RPM Drives, SCSI Rack, The E-MU 1212M Digital Audio System - 24-bit/192kHz converters (the same A/D converters used in Digidesign 192),
    UAD processor card + Plugins, Reason, Ableton, Logic, Imp-Oscar and loads of other synths and things. I've recorded and mixed many albums on this and it's still well up for making music on. If I get a decent price I'll throw in a 8 x 8 midi interface. Will split this system up if required.

@ Charlesquinn. Considering those Rode NT-5's you just looking for Cash ?, have some other stuff looking for any kit in particular.

studiorat wrote: »
    Some stuff ready to go and some stuff in the near future.

TLA FAT-1. Tube Compressor and DI. Good Compressor and Line/Instrument amplifier. Good for Recording Bass, Keyboards, Drum Machines etc. €250?

Strangely enough considering his rep Mick Glossop swears by the TLA....

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

Hi all,

Selling this for a mate who doesn't quite know what it's worth/what to ask so any suggestions would be very welcome on what he can expect.

Digidesign Digi3 rack
    ROKIT 5 active monitors

There's also a decent Condenser Mic and stand with the package, which was bought for around 200.

It's all in top shape AFAIK, so how much do you think he could ask for the whole package, or seperately?

Cheers

Hi all,

Selling this for a mate who doesn't quite know what it's worth/what to ask so any suggestions would be very welcome on what he can expect.

Digidesign Digi3 rack
    ROKIT 5 active monitors

There's also a decent Condenser Mic and stand with the package, which was bought for around 200.

It's all in top shape AFAIK, so how much do you think he could ask for the whole package, or seperately?

Cheers

Generally I've found 'As New' stuff to sell for about 60% RRP secondhand.
    Also as I've discovered the hard way, Digi expect you to do a change of ownership registration which I believe transfers support anf guarantee to new owner (though best confirm that yourself)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

Hi all,

Digidesign Digi3 rack

as paul said normally its about 60% (in top condition) but digi will charge extra for change of ownership. his best bet here maybe to try sell the hardware to an existing 002 owner who's looking for more I/Os as (as far as im aware) digi interfaces can be daisychained thru firewire.

as paul said normally its about 60% (in top condition) but digi will charge extra for change of ownership. his best bet here maybe to try sell the hardware to an existing 002 owner who's looking for more I/Os as (as far as im aware) digi interfaces can be daisychained thru firewire.

Wha? You have to Pay for Change of Ownership???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    Wha? You have to Pay for Change of Ownership???

not of the hardware but i think for your LE license. this is pretty common with soft devs.

not 100% sure though. i could be very wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Morning Hush

I might be interested in the 003 rack if the licensing thing isn't too crazy.

I have an M-Box 2 running PT 7.4.2

Does anyone know what would be involved for me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭dav nagle

PaulBrewer wrote: »
    Strangely enough considering his rep Mick Glossop swears by the TLA....

The TLA Ivory 2 is a lovely studio must have, built in EQ Limiter and Compression, stereo dual valve, nice units they are..

Advertisement