Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Swap Shop - Trade/Sell Darts Accessories

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Ihave no more darts to sell, found a few people that i knew who started throwing so i sold them to them but knowing me i will buy a few more sets and be selling again ina few months:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Double Top wrote: »
    Ihave no more darts to sell, found a few people that i knew who started throwing so i sold them to them but knowing me i will buy a few more sets and be selling again ina few months:D

So we should expect the pictures of them when ?? :p lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

So we should expect the pictures of them when ?? :p lol
    if you seen these darts you probly wouln't throw darts again they were soooooooooo bad:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dp1987

Anyone got any MICHAEL VAN GERWEN darts they want to sell/swap. Ive got ADRIAN LEWIS, JOHN LOWE, BOBBY GEORGE, KEVIN PAINTER darts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭nhughes100

Does anyone have a set of Phil Taylors original arrows, the Unicorn World Champion Model in 26g?

Willing to buy here:)

I've got a set of these barrell only 26G, need to be sharpened or re-tipped but otherwise in very good nick. Would swap for a similar weight 25-27 in John Part or Adi Lewis - Am Negiotable on price or swap to be honest, they're too long for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 battermytreble

Thanks for the offer, but the Taylor arrows are out the window! I'm after something else now!

Looking for a set of Masterdarts Jelle Klaasen darts in 25g. Will buy outright or have a set of Van Gerwen's in 25g for trade.

Let me know guys!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Giant Reed

I have harrows 24g assassins and John Part silver 26 gram Unicorn Heros both hardly thrown at all, I'm not really interested in a trade as I think my days of chopping and changing darts are behind me but i'll listen to any offers:)

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

I have a new Blade 3 Dartrboard that won't fit in my unicorn cabinet any willing to swap an eclipse pro for it?
    Never had a dart thrown at it:)
    perfect condition

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Rebel021 wrote: »
    I have a new Blade 3 Dartrboard that won't fit in my unicorn cabinet any willing to swap an eclipse pro for it?
    Never had a dart thrown at it:)
    perfect condition
    Retracted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Anybody have a set of these lying around??

bf31_1.JPG

harrows-eric-bristow-darts-set.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I used to have them Healio, they were my old darts but I lost one of them so I only have the two left and can't use em anymore. Have since moved onto another set. I liked those ones though, decent darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I still have them myself, although for some strange reason i super-glued stems into them :rolleyes: , and now one of the tops are broken.

Healio wrote: »
    I still have them myself, although for some strange reason i super-glued stems into them :rolleyes: , and now one of the tops are broken.

Get yourself some nail polish remover (if you don't already have some). :p

Should help breakdown the glue....although it may take a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Giant Reed

Which Harrows darts are they anyway out of curiosity??

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭passinginterest

Look like Eric Bristow Carftey Cockneys. My first set of darts was a brass version of these. Came with a book called How to Play Darts with a foreward from Bristow. I still have the book. Not sure about the darts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Anybody have a wall mount lying around; Moved out and took the one in old house down a while ago and it seems to have gone AWOL

Or know where I can get my hands on one either?

AA11m.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,236 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

gerire wrote: »

Yeah you can get one in Brenfers on Capal street. I got myself one in there just before Christmas. Think it was about €7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Tim09

Barells Only
    1.phil taylor phase 5 26g...used but still in okay condition..comes with nice case
    2.Whayne mardel 26g..a few chips etc..still in good condition
    3.Jelle klassen 26g..vry good condition
    4.Target precision 26g...vry good condition
    5.John lowe 26g..okay condition
    6.bombs 24g..vry good condition
    7.Jamie harvey replica darts 24g..excellent condition
    8.robbie window replica darts 24g..excellent condition
    9.John part replica darts 25g..perfect condition
    10.24g vry similer to mervin kings darts..these are sivler and in good condition
    11.Michael van gerwin darts 26g..used but still okay
    12.Andy forham 26g..excellent condition
    13.Mark webster 24g...perfect condition
    14.Terry jenkins 26g latium...perfect
    15.unicorn core 26g...perfect condition
    16.unicorn t90..old version 22g+24g..good condition
    17.designa hellfire 28g..good condition
    18.similer to john parts 24g..used but stiil okay
    19.dogs of war 27g..with new points fitted..good condition

All offers or swaps are will be considered

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭demakinz

Tim09 wrote: »
    Barells Only
    1.phil taylor phase 5 26g...used but still in okay condition..comes with nice case
    2.Whayne mardel 26g..a few chips etc..still in good condition
    3.Jelle klassen 26g..vry good condition
    4.Target precision 26g...vry good condition
    5.John lowe 26g..okay condition
    6.bombs 24g..vry good condition
    7.Jamie harvey replica darts 24g..excellent condition
    8.robbie window replica darts 24g..excellent condition
    9.John part replica darts 25g..perfect condition
    10.24g vry similer to mervin kings darts..these are sivler and in good condition[/b]
    11.Michael van gerwin darts 26g..used but still okay
    12.Andy forham 26g..excellent condition
    13.Mark webster 24g...perfect condition
    14.Terry jenkins 26g latium...perfect

All offers or swaps are will be considered

whats the price range on your selection.
    im a newbi and i want to try different weights ect but dont want to spend alot buying new just to try them and not use the,
    could you do me a deal on maybe 3/4 sets?

demakinz wrote: »
    whats the price range on your selection.
    im a newbi and i want to try different weights ect but dont want to spend alot buying new just to try them and not use the,
    could you do me a deal on maybe 3/4 sets?

ya i would do a deal on 3 or 4 sets but i would have to no what sets u are interested in ?

• Advertisement

.phil taylor phase 5 26g...
    Mark webster 24g
    bombs 24g..

do you have any pictures of them?
    how much can you do for me?

.phil taylor phase 5 26g...
    Mark webster 24g
    bombs 24g..

do you have any pictures of them?
    how much can you do for me?

ya i can get u pictures but it will be 2morrow before il ave them..where are u from ?

im living in edenderry..im not looking to spend a fortune so hopefully you can do me a great deal.....:D

im living in edenderry..im not looking to spend a fortune so hopefully you can do me a great deal.....:D

ya i could do u a good deal on those 60 pound for the lot...i'll av to get back to u on the mark webster darts to c if i still ave im

ok sure through in another set instesd if you dont have mart webster ones.maybe the slimest set you got.

ok sure through in another set instesd if you dont have mart webster ones.maybe the slimest set you got.

ya i have a slim pair like john parts 24g..nice slim darts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

does anyone know if brenfers sell the james wade darts the same ones paul nicholson uses and if so about how much??

matty84 wrote: »
    does anyone know if brenfers sell the james wade darts the same ones paul nicholson uses and if so about how much??

Give him a call (01) 872-7399

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

gerire wrote: »
    Anybody have a wall mount lying around; Moved out and took the one in old house down a while ago and it seems to have gone AWOL

AA11m.jpg
    i have a hanger you can have pm me your address

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭Jaysoose

I have a couple of sets to trade sell,

Harrows V-wing 24g, perfect condition
    Ton Machines 24g, perfect condition
    Harrows 24g (cant remember make possibly Assasins) perfect condition.

any reasobale offer will be accepted if it helps im looking for a slim darts in and around 23/24 grams and if anybody has Barney ghost grips they want rid of then give me a shout.

Advertisement