Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Church of Cybertron

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

In one of the Transformers Universe (Botcon exclusive) comics it explains how the Quintessons came to Cybertron and harnessed the power of the dormant Primus to create the Transformers race. So according to that logic, both accounts are correct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭GWolf

Ah but, seperate continuities and all that, sine I'm fairly cetain Primal never met Rodimus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

GWolf wrote:
    Ah but, seperate continuities and all that, sine I'm fairly cetain Primal never met Rodimus.

Not rodimus but he did meet optimus on two seperate occasions (even though one of em was a fake)
    Beast wars is the continuation of the g1 universe allbeit centuries into the future so rodimus would in fact b primals ancestor

Dominatorx wrote:
    Not rodimus but he did meet optimus on two seperate occasions (even though one of em was a fake)
    Beast wars is the continuation of the g1 universe allbeit centuries into the future so rodimus would in fact b primals ancestor

Rodimus isn't related to Primal. They meet in Universe(seperate continuity)but they aren't related. Also, technically he never really met Prime either. I mean, Prime flickered to life for five seconds, not like they ha da conversation or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Dominatorx

GWolf wrote:
    Rodimus isn't related to Primal. They meet in Universe(seperate continuity)but they aren't related. Also, technically he never really met Prime either. I mean, Prime flickered to life for five seconds, not like they ha da conversation or anything.

Beast machines primal and prime had a chat (till it turned out it was actually megatron but it was revealed that primal was decended from prime)
    And whod want to b releated to rodimus anyway :D

• Advertisement

Dominatorx wrote:
    Beast machines primal and prime had a chat (till it turned out it was actually megatron but it was revealed that primal was decended from prime)
    And whod want to b releated to rodimus anyway :D

I like Roddy. He's kinda like a pouppy that wets the carpet. Annoying but cute.

Primal descended from Prime, that was so stupid. I even thought it was stupid way back when I first saw BM. Hate that show. BW best TF ever. BM just above BWNeo and Energon for the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

Is there a church of followers of the Decepticons?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,832 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Biki says these sermons happen often.

It lied.

Advertisement