Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress problem

Options
  • 27-12-2008 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭

Hey... trying to set up a wordpress blog but I've just confused myself to a ridiculous degree. I dont have a clue how I've managed to mess up something so simple.

I have a few questions, maybe someone can help me out.

I bought two domain names and have installed wordpress on one of the sites. I've bought hosting space from GoDaddy, which I find an awful confusing site to use...

Wordpress says I should of downloaded the wordpress file, then when I want to change theme I just download the theme file put it in a specific folder and upload it. The problem is I cant find the wp folder, should it be on my computer or on my account on the hosting site? And if online then where?

Thats as far as I have gotten. After that I've to do the other bleeding site.

Dunno how I managed this, apologies, thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

Advertisement