Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

People who say they p**sed somewhere when drunk?

Options
  • 18-12-2008 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭

I don't really get why people say things like they were out and were drunk and p**sed on the Dancefloor or on the bar, or somewhere people tend to be. I mean seriously it dosen't exactly make the person who did it look cool or anything, it just makes them look like complete knobheads. Not to mention they're losing their dignity and self respect by doing it. Was talking to a guy in college the other day and he said he p**sed on the dancefloor when he was drunk in a specific nightclub and i was thinking, are you serious man? i hope you do realise that other people are there too and have to see that happening. So why do they do it? just to get a laugh or because they just want to say they did something crazy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Sh1tting on a strangers car bonnet.

I best leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Awww he pissed on the dancefloor? Deadly! What a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Fizman wrote: »

I best leave it at that.

Did you have toilet roll?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thats a wee bit crazy , maybe they just went out and got pi**ed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Are you taking the p**s?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,622 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

depends if it's a golden shower type situation or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Flipz4Rollz

My friend pissed in his neighbours sink in college, It was disguisting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭GirlInterrupted

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I don't really get why people say things like they were out and were drunk and p**sed on the Dancefloor or on the bar, or somewhere people tend to be. I mean seriously it dosen't exactly make the person who did it look cool or anything, it just makes them look like complete knobheads. Not to mention they're losing their dignity and self respect by doing it. Was talking to a guy in college the other day and he said he p**sed on the dancefloor when he was drunk in a specific nightclub and i was thinking, are you serious man? i hope you do realise that other people are there too and have to see that happening. So why do they do it? just to get a laugh or because they just want to say they did something crazy?

They do it, and they admit it, because they have no sense of personal dignity, no personal pride or integrity, and no regard for the sensiblities of those around them.

And if they think it makes them look cool then they are also lacking in grey matter too. That behaviour is absolutely revolting.

Saibh wrote: »

More like distributing it willy nilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Did you have toilet roll?

I added the "I best leave it at that" for a reason! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭oztots

Fizman wrote: »

I best leave it at that.

Friend of mine loves to put the toilet seat down and land one there. Sees it as disabling the toilet and creating havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

*shudder* was out on night with my friend and we where in this pub and where chatting away at the bar, next I feel something spilling on my leg thought it was a drink , but no it was some on pissing up against the bar, i told the barman and the guy got thrown out ! , meh *shudders*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭Shacklebolt

I pissed out a third floor window once just for the thrill of seeing it continue to flow for several seconds after I had stopped.

I have a friend who pi$ses his pants every time he's drunk, needless to say he doesn't get invited to sleepovers.

I also have another friend who was in my house for a party years ago and when I walked into my kitchen he was butt naked, willy in hand, about to piddle into my fridge :eek:

I have a friend who pi$ses his pants every time he's drunk, needless to say he doesn't get invited to sleepovers.

I also have another friend who was in my house for a party years ago and when I walked into my kitchen he was butt naked, willy in hand, about to piddle into my fridge :eek:

lol , please tell me you shouted " FREEZE ".
    I would have.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

I have come across this once. A guy I worked with out of the blue decided to tell me that him and his mates the night previous had whipped out and pissed at the same time while sitting at the table.

He made it sound like it was one of his greatest achievements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ekissane

I know a guy who pissed on the keys of an ATM only to realise next morning that they are monitored by CCTV. He was bricking it for weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

My friend pissed in his neighbours sink in college, It was disguisting!

we lived with a total w*nker one year in college. He was gone for a week and left his bedroom door unlocked for the week. We were drinking in the house that week and one of the lads (a regular poster on boards!!), pulled back the sheets on his bed.......and pissed all over his bed!!

I know a guy who pissed on the keys of an ATM only to realise next morning that they are monitored by CCTV. He was bricking it for weeks!

same guy also did that!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

He likes a whisky drink.... He likes a larger drink... And when he has to pee.... He'll use the kitchen sink...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Saibh wrote: »

Are you extracting the urine? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I pissed in a chest of drawers in a mate's house once, I told him I was going to do it. I didn't know however that it was to be moved upstairs the next day :pac:

I think three girls moved it too, sorry ladies.

(PS wee spills through the cracks in chests of drawers, apparently)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

had to bring a mate home on several occasions for pissing his pants, needles to say his mother wasnt too fond of me

dont understand how a drunk man pisses himself seriously all he has to do is pull it out?

same guy also pisses upstairs on a full bus once :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭8k2q1gfcz9s5d4

same guy also pisses upstairs on a full bus once :o

I had to take a leek in westmorland street while waiting for the night link, but who hasnt taken a piss there, the smell of piss at westmorland street is unreal!

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭spareman

Im a bus driver and have had piss spill from the cab roof on top of me after 4 women pissed in the upper saloon, not a nice experiance, Worst thing was controler wanted me to continue working my shift:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭Krieg

spareman wrote: »
    Im a bus driver and have had piss spill from the cab roof on top of me after 4 women pissed in the upper saloon, not a nice experiance, Worst thing was controler wanted me to continue working my shift:eek:

Im not even sure how to comment on that :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I don't know anybody who p*sses on the dancefloor....strange friends you have.

On a related note, got talking to some reasonably attractive lady in the Village (pub in Dublin). Was only talking to her about 5 minutes when she deemed it necessary to tell me about some time she was in New York and she took a p*ss outside her hotel... and the doorman (who could apparantly see her plainly) pointed out that she could be seen on CCTV :confused: I'm not sure that there's ever a good time to tell someone that.... Not sure why you would volunteer that information anyway!

We've been together 5 years now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

oztots wrote: »
    Friend of mine loves to put the toilet seat down and land one there. Sees it as disabling the toilet and creating havoc.

Is your friend Brian Lenihan? Because that's something I'd imagine him doing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭extopia

Piss is sterile. So nothing to worry about. Getting your langer / flaps out in public though, that's a different story.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Nov 21th 2007

nashua, new hampshire

twas my birthday, 3am left pub with mates, shattered drunk. Decided to pull him out and pish off the main bridge. Turned around mid flow, there were 6 cops and 3 squadies behind me..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Continue.

You can't leave it hanging, as it were.

Advertisement