Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The perfect multicolored family

Options
  • 17-12-2008 10:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭

Brad Pitt has an east asian kid and a black kid. The black kid is ethiopian and ethiopians are well known for being good looking.

So if you had to select a multi racial family for adoption based on childhood cuteness and aldult good looks which nationalities would you choose.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,910 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

google McCain Family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Brad Pitt has an east asian kid and a black kid. The black kid is ethiopian and ethiopians are well known for being good looking.

So if you had to select a multi racial family for adoption based on childhood cuteness and aldult good looks which nationalities would you choose.

The Irish...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Cokehead Mother

I don't care how cute my child is. When I'm selecting my multiracial family, I'll mostly be looking out for dexterity with a sewing machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

Very sensible cokehead mother. I might adopt 100 chinese girls and buy a hundred sewing machines.
    "Daddy loves you very much, now back to work"

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

"They've got me living with an African-American, a Semite-American and a woman-American, but I love yis all"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭oztots

The perfect multicolour family?

Id try get each one a shade darker going in order of age.
    It'll be like a skin colour chart.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

id like to adopt an army of black, asian and south american midgets!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im collecting kids at the moment.. Im nearly done, but im missing a sub sahara african.
    If anyone is interested im willing to swap maddie and a pakistani boy for 1 african.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

White people TRULY are the only multi colored race.

They go ...

Red when embarrassed

Pink when laughing

White when scared

Yellow when cowardly

Green when sick

Blue when choking

dSTAR wrote: »
    White people TRULY are the only multi colored race.

They go ...

Red when embarrassed

Pink when laughing

White when scared

Yellow when cowardly

Green when sick

Blue when choking

No, i thinking you are mistaking cowardly for liverdamaged

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

snyper wrote: »
    Im collecting kids at the moment.. Im nearly done, but im missing a sub sahara african.
    If anyone is interested im willing to swap maddie and a pakistani boy for 1 african.

Two for the price of one , eh snyper .
    Ill have to go orphan think about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

There's a family that lived down the road from me and the teenage girls were a variety of shades of orange and brown, especially at the weekends. All of them were Causcasian though - very puzzling.

Ill have to go orphan think about it.

Brilliant. Bravo Miss. Good to see that hiatus from puns hasn't affected your ability.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

No, i thinking you are mistaking cowardly for liverdamaged
    Hey we all need a bit of Dutch courage :-S

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    There's a family that lived down the road from me and the teenage girls were a variety of shades of orange and brown, especially at the weekends. All of them were Causcasian though - very puzzling.

Now , that's made up , isn't it?

Now , that's made up , isn't it?

You are on fire today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Irish please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

If I was to include intelligence with looks I'd have to say I'd adopt an Israeli Jew (probably Ashkenazi) with a really good looking Jewish Ethiopian.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I'll give you my sub saharan kid. I was gonna put him down anyway (he keeps messing up the stitching on the Nike swoosh). I'll also throw in 30 Sol Cambell stickers from the 1998 Premier League sticker book to sweeten the deal, but only if Maddie is laminated, otherwise its no good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

I don't care how cute my child is. When I'm selecting my multiracial family, I'll mostly be looking out for dexterity with a sewing machine.

They should also be colour coded to go with the furniture & car.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

No selection for intelligence looks only.
    Ethiopians are good looking but the SENEGALESE are the best looking women in Africa by far.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I'll give you my sub saharan kid. I was gonna put him down anyway (he keeps messing up the stitching on the Nike swoosh). I'll also throw in 30 Sol Cambell stickers from the 1998 Premier League sticker book to sweeten the deal, but only if Maddie is laminated, otherwise its no good.

He's got them too by the looks of it: http://www-srv-4.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=57040965&postcount=41

laminate maddie?
    Ok, ill try

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

javaboy wrote: »

Lol, I do. They're in my attic along with my bondage gear and 3 of the 7 dwarfs.

javaboy wrote: »

of course he has. Why would he tell a lie?!

tis the internet. Serious business

Lol, I do. They're in my attic along with my bondage gear and 3 of the 7 dwarfs.

cool, ive snow white...well, she was after i was done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Bobo78

Adams family.

Advertisement