Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Petition to the Minister of Justice

• 13-12-2008 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭

Petition to the minister of justice

Dear Minister

In light of recent comments made by yourself concerning the possible ban of the sport of Airsoft in Ireland, this petition has been drafted to show support from the Airsoft community opposing any outright ban of our sport.

We ask the minister to treat our sport with fairness and good judgment and to implement only what legislation is required to prevent misuse of the equipment.

Signed:

that is the heading of the petiion, i will hand deliver this petition to Minister Ahern's clinic in dundalk on Thursday the 18th of December. all you have to do is pm me with ure full name and nationality i will add it to the petition. Mods could you please sticky this. i will also post this on all forums and our on team web sight. if sites want to print it out and collect signatures more the better, just get them to print their names i will pm my address to any site that has one and you can post the petitions to me on monday and we will comply all of them togethar.

shadow.group@hotmail.com if you cant get on to my pm's.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

signed icon14.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

Signed ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

Signed as well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Signed.
    Good luck with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭General Grobel

Signed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Signed
    Guys there coming in hard and fast i cant reply to any pm's but i will say thank you here keep them coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

thats what she said

singed

• Registered Users Posts: 36,163 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Might be an idea to put up an email addy(a temp one) as the PM system is really inefficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Signed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Signed. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Turncoat

Signed

Might be an idea to put up an email addy(a temp one) as the PM system is really inefficient.
    PM's r flying in if you can not get through if it gets to busy shadow.group@hotmail.com. everyname will be added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Signed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

I've been saving up a bit of cash for my first air-soft purchase, pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Signed.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭amaughan

i know we are not supposed to be talking about mia but they have this going too so see if ya's can sign with them too the more of this coming from all angles the better oh and signed

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Walsh475

signed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

amaughan wrote: »
    i know we are not supposed to be talking about mia but they have this going too so see if ya's can sign with them too the more of this coming from all angles the better oh and signed

stone him

oh and thanks

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Signed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

signed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Signed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭Killinator

Signed

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Signed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Miscreant

Signed.

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭tonky

Signed. I support this and so do my aeg's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Signed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,408 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Signed.

Good idea Stone.Cold:)

Guys thank for all the support, togethar we are the only ones that can try and secure airsofts future in ireland, were at a 100 names and everytime i refresh my emails there is more!!!! :) keep them coming even if u have friends that are not on any of the sites i have put this petition on check with them if their cool with add their names also THERE IS STRENGHT IN NUMBERS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Keggers

Signed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Signed (with oil on me hands from putting a metal slide on me USP.)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement