Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Was the DUablo Real??

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I saw this in Dundalk on Saturday night, had to be the same one, I doubt there's more than one and East Coast Alloys isnt far away at all.

Haha, it's a funny story really:P

DSC03389.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

I said it again and I'll say it again, that's one sexy car!
    Is it a GTI?

nice one love Lambos!!...see the orange one posted??...Is it real???

Plug wrote: »
    Is it a GTI?

If your talking about the one i posted, look at the origional post on the previous page, two different cars:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Is it a GTI?
    No 105bhp 1.9 TDI

i agree, does'nt look real

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

what lambo?

Ford Falcon??...all the way from Oz!!

Er.... What?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,449 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Black gallardo 4 doors up from the folks. I was reversing out of the driveway and some weird black thing caught my eye. Drove up and saw it waiting to turn into the driveway. Ill see if I can grab a picture of it next time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

fletch wrote: »

How depressing.

Er.... What?

your man loop the loop, is he taking the piss or something?

tdc wrote: »
    your woman loop the loop, is he taking the piss or something?

I think we're misunderstanding something, or the moderators haven't been working for 1500 posts of so lol... Looptheloop no offence intended, just don't know what your talking about.

Edit: Corrected your post lol

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Is it a GTI?
    Whilst it may look 'sexy'* it is totally impractical - too low to go over a speed bump/car park ramp and the rims would easily buckle on our pockmarked roads!

* beauty is in the eye of the beholder

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Was the DUablo Real??

What? I can't find any Diablo's on the last few pages unless you're talking about the Murci advertised by the garage a few pages back - this car isn't even in Ireland, it's a publicity stunt!

And yea the Orange one posted before is real.

kbannon wrote: »
    Whilst it may look 'sexy'* it is totally impractical - too low to go over a speed bump/car park ramp and the rims would easily buckle on our pockmarked roads!

Yet, i laugh again. At that show, waiting to go into the car wash, he couldn't get in, it was at a big of a slant and the car just couldn't make it. He had to go around the back and reverse in. It's an absolutely gorgeous car though, and alot of those would only be taken out for shows anyway:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

kbannon wrote: »

I agree with you. If I had a car i wouldn't do what he did, he ruined the practicality of it. Just give me a GTI and Im happy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

He must have spent some amount to get that paintjob, alloys alone were pretty expensive too. All in all, not a fan really. I don't like anything that isn't factory, no matter what the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭blueband

steve06 wrote: »
    What? I can't find any Diablo's on the last few pages unless you're talking about the Murci advertised by the garage a few pages back - this car isn't even in Ireland, it's a publicity stunt!

And yea the Orange one posted before is real.

Spotted this morning on Rock Road just before Frascati centre.
    Didn't want to look like a plank taking a photo in a queue of traffic, when I did the bloody delay on the camera phone buggered it up. Had a 04 D reg...not sure if it's the same one others have seen

photo0025cr9.jpg
    w640.png

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

That's the Gallardo that's been around for a few years. been photo'd a good few times.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

blueband wrote:
    Didn't want to look like a plank taking a photo in a queue of traffic

You see, you're too soft for this game ;)

Threads gone quiet lol....
    Anywho Bently, and a 760i V12 Bmw. Two completely pointless cars.:D
    DSC00039.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭eljono

Anywho Bently, and a 760i V12 Bmw. Two completely pointless cars.:D
    DSC00039.jpg

Nice.... What year was the Arnage? Love those cars so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭Bearcat

Limerick Man....you hit a sore point re the arnage re calling it a pointless car. The 6.75 red label twin turbo is a pure and utter monster. The kit out of it is pure sumptous and goes like sh"t off a hot shovel.

I reckon in a couple of years these puppys will be in the mid 20's. As an ex bentley t2 owner, the red label arnage is the modern days chauv's chariot. A pointless car it aint, the badge of a boll@x maybe but as a petrol heads weekend chariot in time to come when values hit rock bottom, I for one cant wait to snap one up......(thats if I'm still solvent)

http://www.driving.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1215134. This one's in maxwells, i did the lotto again, just in case!!

1988 930

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Ok, I've a good few from the last year or so and only got a new laptop so im able to get em off my phone now! Never pested pics on this before so here goes! i drove the Lambo, Aston and Ferrari 355, was ment to drive the 360 instead but it was off the track when it was my time to go. Was so glad once I got going in the 355, absolutely amazing. Then the pro driver takes you out in either the Elise or Focus RS, he was blowing by the Ferrari's, Lambo, Evo's and all in a standard 1.8 Elise with 65k miles on the clock! Some driver. And the F430 was in a shop in Paris. The Smart car is parked like that everyday in the Phoinex park, cracks me up everytime I see it...and the DeLorean wan in Ballivor!

And a few more... Some of em are from the rds last week

Thats the recession for ye :pac:

While were on the subject, saw a very nice 07 Arnage on georges street around 7 this evening. I think it was dark blue (not 100% because it was dark), UK plates.

Grahamo what track is that? Always wanted to do one of those supercar experiences, just keep putting it off.

And my best spot...I think anyway.Crap quality because it was off my girlfriends phone because mine was dead!

• Advertisement

anyone have more pics of that phantom? its not standard, it looks like a Mansory kit on it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement