Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New October Fifa 09 League

• 29-10-2008 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi i have set up a FIFA 09 league, max teams with playoffs, looking to make the biggest league yet and most competitive yet. You think you got what it takes to top the league then try this one.

League Name : Irish Liga
    Abb : IRL
    Password : Eire

Good Luck and see you in there !!

Dom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DomShelley

Hi guys,

The league seems to be going good, some interesting games, 16 teams in the league so far and probably more by this evening, should make for an interesting and competitive league.

Good Luck Again,
    Domo

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭dcukhunter

Tried to join does not seem to be working. Although it could be hard to get eveyone to play games

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

aah here relax setting up a new league when the other ones arnt finished yet.

Hi Guys the league is now full, 32 teams in all, with playoffs, been some great scores so far, all seem to be playing games, so the league is running well, in top spot is FlawedGenius who has won a compromising few games but has enough losses to cause himself harm.

If your in the league and your around this evening, i myself Pronter will be on and looking to remove the league leader from the top.

Hope to see some of ya in there,

Domo

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Carra23

Just signed up on Boards today and wondering are the Fifa 09 leagues set up often, Irish Liga is full now I take it

• Advertisement

Irish Liga is full, send me a friends request, i'm Pronter,

If there is seen to be users who are not playing games they will be kicked from the league and another user will take his place, i will be taking a look at the league tomorrow to assess how the bottom is looking as the top half are going good in regards playin games.

Hi Guys,

There will be a cleanup of the league this evening, Users who have not played games or constantly online but not interested in playing will be removed as of tonight, due to the amount of New Users mailing me asking can they enter the league.

This should make the league more interesting as the more interested players there is the better the competition,

FlawedGenius still leads the pack, he has been stubborn at the top and his willingness to play games is paying off.

This evening and tonight there will be games played if users can meet online, we need to get more games completed.

Regards,
    Dom(Pronter)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

If theres any new players online tonight, send me a message, Im FlawedGenius will be online most of the night

I joined the league last night and tried to get a few games in but it wasn't happening for me. I will be online looking for a few games for most of the night after 8 and the same Saturday & Sunday. Sallycinnamon is my PSN ID

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

interested in joining if space comes available, haven't checked out the online play yet only got it yesterday.

psn: ngilly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,233 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

im having a lot of trouble playing some people, they are trying, so am i to play but the game just doesnt allow me or the other oerson to press X for ready.

this has happened to me for ryaner1, fishmeister and the now exiled tombroderick.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭elchanco

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    im having a lot of trouble playing some people, they are trying, so am i to play but the game just doesnt allow me or the other oerson to press X for ready.

this has happened to me for ryaner1, fishmeister and the now exiled tombroderick.

had the same problem...changed from Nat3 to Nat1 ...ok now

whats nat 1 and nat 3?

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    whats nat 1 and nat 3?

im not exactly sure wat it means but basically, if your on NAT3 for eg, you may find it hard to connect to play against someone, i had this problem for ages before i found out about changing to nat type 1. its in your network settings i think. if your not having any problems connecting, then you should be ok.
    what i mean by connecting is- whn you are in the picking teams menu, sometimes the other player is just stalled or not picking a team.
    If you get me???!

look up NAT TYPE1 on youtube. mite be explained how to change it there.

anyone online now? for a game. psn:ngilly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

Will be online tonight to play if anyone is around. From about 9-10 ish.

If I havn't been removed from this league already I will try change NAT type from 3 to 1 and see if it helps me get some games in. I have been tryin but freezes on the screen where both players pick their teams .Hope it works

Carra23 wrote: »
    If I havn't been removed from this league already I will try change NAT type from 3 to 1 and see if it helps me get some games in. I have been tryin but freezes on the screen where both players pick their teams .Hope it works
    yea you need nat 1 so....there may be help on youtube somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,992 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Carra23 wrote: »
    yea you need nat 1 so....there may be help on youtube somewhere.

It depends, what ISP you have, if you are with Eircom then you can get NAT 1 wirelessly as they support PPPoE. You can get NAT 2 with all others as far as I am aware. If all else fails, you could always plug your PS3 directly into your modem to get NAT 1.

Either that or port forwarding with Eircom, i had to forward all ports for FIFA09, and since than its been fine.

Try that, Eircom wouldn't help as they told me they dont support online gaming, as*h*les, so i spent 3 hours sorting out the ports, eventually got it,

• Advertisement

DomShelley wrote: »
    Either that or port forwarding with Eircom, i had to forward all ports for FIFA09, and since than its been fine.

Try that, Eircom wouldn't help as they told me they dont support online gaming, as*h*les, so i spent 3 hours sorting out the ports, eventually got it,

How do you mean all ports?

jasonorr wrote: »
    How do you mean all ports?

Well when you open the Routers Web Browser, on 192.168.1.254.

Click expert mode and then configuration, then click NAT, within this is the list of games and their port range open to the router, Click "Custom" something or other, and TCP or UDP, all the ports are listed in the back of the FIFA 09 Manual. So if the manual says for example : 1099-1999, enter them into the range, u'll see it, then the base port is the first which is 1099. If the maual just had 1699, then the range is 1699-1699 and the base port is 1699. Do this for both TCP and UDP.

If this does not work try putting the ps3 in the DMZ. By clicking IP Passthrough, in the box it will pick up the ps3s' IP address and enable it. This did not work for me. The Ports did the trick.

Give it a go and see how ya get on.

Best Of Luck Domo (Pronter),

Sorry if its unclear but trying to remember while typing this in work.

DomShelley wrote: »
    Well when you open the Routers Web Browser, on 192.168.1.254.

Click expert mode and then configuration, then click NAT, within this is the list of games and their port range open to the router, Click "Custom" something or other, and TCP or UDP, all the ports are listed in the back of the FIFA 09 Manual. So if the manual says for example : 1099-1999, enter them into the range, u'll see it, then the base port is the first which is 1099. If the maual just had 1699, then the range is 1699-1699 and the base port is 1699. Do this for both TCP and UDP.

If this does not work try putting the ps3 in the DMZ. By clicking IP Passthrough, in the box it will pick up the ps3s' IP address and enable it. This did not work for me. The Ports did the trick.

Give it a go and see how ya get on.

Best Of Luck Domo (Pronter),

Sorry if its unclear but trying to remember while typing this in work.

Ah right, I get you now! I don't have any problems playing online, I have my PS3 set as a DMZ and I have all the ports recommended for the PS3 open too, so I don't think I need to open the Fifa ports too.

may i suggest kicking fishmeister? he refused to have a game with me the other day and despite him being online quite a bit, he's only played 1 game.

you could nearly kick me too, im playing awful even though i got spain. lost 6-0 to sevilla the other day and 4-3 against everton, im rubbish :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 legand-username

yes i have played fishmeister in my country although i am bad i ca nsafely say i can beat fishmeister 3-0 :) psn pavlyuchenko-09 if ny up for a game let me no

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Will have this game by Tuesday, any room left? I have NAT 2.

Tried to have a game last night but no takers. What does online mean in the league? Are they in the league itself or could they be online if they were playing against cpu on their own league.

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    What does online mean in the league?

Just that they're online and playing Fifa in one of the game modes!

time to start kicking, i think, this league has crawled to a halt. carabini is my first suggestion, ive tried to play him a few times but ignored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,329 ✭✭✭wcarey1975

played my first game last night despite it being my 15 or so request for a game. Sorry Corcaigh tried to play you last night before you had connection issues. Played Pronter and lost. Really need to get some practice in cause I dont think I got 1 shot on him the whole game.

Advertisement