Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couple of brand new Star Trek pics..

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Some cool pics there, especially the last one. But whats with Syla..i mean Spock choaking Kirk there? Cant wait for this tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Love the new old uniforms.

Must be something up with Kirk wearing black. There's a fair few pictures of him now, even a magazine cover posing with Spock - and the poster released a couple of months ago, and he's always wearing the black.

Maybe he doesn't wear gold / isn't yet in command in this film.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

I am still very concerned about the whole idea of a remake reboot. I'd prefer if they just moved on. But having said that most of those pix are pretty good IMHO.

With the very definite exception the "Entertainment Weekly" Cover. WTF were they thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭stakey

Apparently black is the Starfleet Academy Cadets colours... so looks like the rest have made it out of Starfleet Academy and Kirk perhaps not (probably over cheating on the Kobayashi Maru).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

why is it that the older the ship the newer and more advanced the bridge looks?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

stakey wrote: »
    Apparently black is the Starfleet Academy Cadets colours... so looks like the rest have made it out of Starfleet Academy and Kirk perhaps not (probably over cheating on the Kobayashi Maru).

That's my thinking too...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

stakey wrote: »

Which would have Pike in command of the Enterprise in this film. Interesting.

Advertisement