Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Name dropping in "Corrie"...

Options
  • 16-10-2008 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭

Anyone else noticed that in every episode of corrie over the past couple of weeks that another tv show gets mentioned...notibly last week "Friends" and last night "police,camera action..to name just two....trying to make it "real" I suppose....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

fancy watching corrie have you noticed that the northern soaps are putting more[irishness] to attract people in the republic to watch them /?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Sids Not wrote: »
    trying to make it "real" I suppose....
    You mean its not real?:pac: Alot of people take it as its really happening like they would be saying poor her I cant believe he went off with her etc. Then i come in with my line its only a tv show its not real :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

[quote=Vain; Then i come in with my line its only a tv show its not real :rolleyes:[/quote]

..just like the News then ?......:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Vain wrote: »
    You mean its not real?:pac: Alot of people take it as its really happening like they would be saying poor her I cant believe he went off with her etc. Then i come in with my line its only a tv show its not real :rolleyes:

Neither is your car.:D:P:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Neither is your car.:D:P:cool:
    Jealousy is such a crime..:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 mickdlk

Did anyone hear Tony a few weeks back saying about letting go all the craic about buying Kevins Garage
    "Id rather support Glasgow Rangers than give up on buying that garage"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

mickdlk wrote: »
    Did anyone hear Tony a few weeks back saying about letting go all the craic about buying Kevins Garage
    "Id rather support Glasgow Rangers than give up on buying that garage"

I know a Celtic fan that got OMAGH 98 printed on their jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭segaBOY

I know a Celtic fan that got OMAGH 98 printed on their jersey.

If this person exists he's obviously a bit slow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭danh789

They done it again last night with Friends "We were on a break"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Again on wednesday night they mentioned friends molly and natasha were talkin about the "rachel" hairdo and were also talking about the posh bob (pob)!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

getz wrote: »
    fancy watching corrie have you noticed that the northern soaps are putting more[irishness] to attract people in the republic to watch them /?

hiya mate didnt no there were any northern soaps what are they called?????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

I'm fairly certain getz meant north of England soaps, ennis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

This week we had Chesney going on about Judge Judy.....

Have'nt had anyone on the street "going over to Island" in a while...:rolleyes:

Advertisement