Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Doke is in the well

• 24-10-2008 4:09pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,846 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Dara O'Kearney, aka "The Running Man" has agreed to go in the well. No abusive or flame posts please and keep it civil. Thanks for doing this Dara.

I'll start with a couple of Q's thought at short notice.

1. How long have you been playing poker?
    2. To what do you attribute your successes in such a relatively short time compared to those of us who have been playing longer with less success?
    3. Are you mad?
    4. Is running still a priority over poker now? If the WSOP was scheduled to be on the same weekends as a the next world mad distance running ahcmps, which would you choose (assuming money is not an object).

Good luck with this,

Dom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭AKQJ10

Good luck in the Well, just one question for me,

Why did you have Kings when i had AK in Drogheda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭bops

i dress like an accountant whilst playing poker because:

a) i feel physically comfortable
    b) i feel mentaly comfortable
    c) both
    d) neither, i'm just a loon

gl in the well
    scruffybops

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

5starpool wrote: »
    Dara O'Kearney, aka "The Running Man" has agreed to go in the well. No abusive or flame posts please and keep it civil. Thanks for doing this Dara.

I'll start with a couple of Q's thought at short notice.

1. How long have you been playing poker?

Just over a year. The brother gave me a crash course in May 2008, I played online limit for about a month, then played my first live tournament in late June (Scalps in the Fitz, Smurph beat me headsup).
    2. To what do you attribute your successes in such a relatively short time compared to those of us who have been playing longer with less success?

In moments of egomania, I almost convince myself I developed technically quite fast and was well served by an ability to read people and situations accurately and adjust my strategy to different table dynamics.

In moments of clarity, I realise it's mostly just crazy luck. There are way way better players than me who haven't had the same amount of success yet.
    3. Are you mad?

Almost certainly.
    4. Is running still a priority over poker now? If the WSOP was scheduled to be on the same weekends as a the next world mad distance running ahcmps, which would you choose (assuming money is not an object).

Poker is priority for now. The original plan was to develop the poker gradually over 6-7 years to reach a point where I could play it at a high level as my running career wound down. In fact, the poker developed much faster than anticipated, and since it's also my principle livelihood at this point, it takes priority. Overall, I think you could say that running is still as much a priority as it ever was: it's just that poker now replaces what I used to do as work.

It's a bit of a balancing act though: like I decided not to go to last couple of GUKPT's even though I love those tournaments because I felt the travelling was detrimental to my preparation fo Korea.

Thanks for the questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

1. Do you ever visit the Marathon/Running forum on boards?
    2. Ever had trouble with your ITB - if so, how did you fix it!? :p
    3. With regard motivation, starting off a 24hr run, what goes through your mind during hours 1-3?? Equally, in terms of poker, playing the Deepstack game, what was your game plan early on?

AKQJ10 wrote: »

Because I was running like God/Gold at that point.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭ozpoker

I'm really looking forward to this well Dara. Thanks for doing it.

1) What do you believe you do better than most tourney players?
    2) What do you do away from the table to improve your game?
    3) What are the qualities about yourself that translate to success, both on the felt and on the track?

bops wrote: »
    i dress like an accountant whilst playing poker because:

a) i feel physically comfortable
    b) i feel mentaly comfortable
    c) both
    d) neither, i'm just a loon

gl in the well
    scruffybops

d) I guess.

There used to be a reason but I'm struggling to remember it. Something to do with the idea that if you look like an accountant, and play very tight, nobody will ever suspect you of bluffing or moves of any kind.

Then since I won in Drogheda with a suit, I felt the suit was somehow responsible and I was lumbered with it.

I also like the idea of not looking like everyone else. If everyone else wore a suit, I'd probably wear a manky T shirt, some torn jeans, and some dirty trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Thanks Dara, I expect this well will be visited by the fitness forum members also.

Cheers for taking this up Dara. I'll ask some serious Qs first and later some more lightheared ones. (over the weekend sometime) ]

1. I've done some Marathons (4) in my time (obviously not recently..fat B) and despite training I have always found 'the wall' ie the 35k mark and after to be such a mental struggle ,the overwhelming desire to just stop running.....How do you overcome the mental side to it Is it just pure focus?
    2. Do you consider 3.10 to be a good time for a Marathon
    3. Da bruther.....does he post? What's his alias? Is he a runner or sports man...
    4. when in training a certain high is experienced, if you are out injured for a period of time do you get any major come down...cold turkey...etc
    5. What running shoes do you recommend for road running (price range, type etc)
    6. Do you think that some TD just appear to have an attitude towards players that leaves you cold, whilst others make you feel more than respected. Why do you think this is?
    7. I'm a fimr believr than as runners get older they reach a peak between speed capabilities and stamina capabilities, after the speed peak is reached I think the stamina comes into it then more in your 30s, so seen as you are in that bracket (I think) and also an ultra runner , are your best runs ahead or behind? (make sense?) .
    8. Have you ever heard of fartleg training .
    9. what was the better movie....Marathon man or Chariots of fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭ Donald Petite Fennel

AKQJ10 wrote: »

Sure we all knew he had KK Marc we just forgot to tell you:D

Few Quick Q's

1. Highlight of your poker career to date
    2. Highlight of your running career to date
    3. Biggest bluff you ever pulled
    4. And as you have been at so many toughest final table to date

Gl in the well

ditpoker wrote: »
    1. Do you ever visit the Marathon/Running forum on boards?

Occasionally. I seem to prefer the company of poker players though.
    2. Ever had trouble with your ITB - if so, how did you fix it!? :p

Big problems a few years ago, and it tends to flare up in the long races. I got it under control by icing it 5 or 6 times a day and doing specific stretches.
    3. With regard motivation, starting off a 24hr run, what goes through your mind during hours 1-3?? Equally, in terms of poker, playing the Deepstack game, what was your game plan early on?

Hours 1-3, just try to stay as comfortable as possible, don't get too excited or caught up in the occasion and run too fast, concentrate on staying on pace and looking for any early signs of problems. Also you need to be eating and drinking constantly from start, so it's largely a matter of getting into a routine. You don't really think about anything outside the race and what you're doing right now: your world shrinks to your own body and the race. Nothing else exists at that point.

In the European Deepstack, I'd worked out a plan in advance to play very tight, try to get reads on everyone at my table, avoid marginal situations or difficult decisions as much as possible, and project a table image of a nittish novice which would lead more experienced players to always assume that if I bet it I had it.

Thanks for the questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Do you think your all round fitness gives you a distinct advantage to your average player who in general are not exactly the fittest bunch of people? If so how much?

Also, what advice would you give to someone who never really kept themselves fit to start off?

ozpoker wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to this well Dara. Thanks for doing it.

1) What do you believe you do better than most tourney players?

I'm not sure there's any one thing I do better than most. I think I'm good at reading people and situations, I have a very good understanding of the math and relevant game theory, and I can keep my composure under trying circumstances. If I had to name one thing, I'd say that where most/a lot of players find it hard to play their best game the deeper they go in a tournament, I find I come alive the deeper I go, my thinking and reads become much clearer, and I definitely do not let nerves or tension get the better of me.
    2) What do you do away from the table to improve your game?

I read quite a bit and discuss ideas with other players I respect. The brother in particular has been an enormous help to me from day one: I think he's an absolutely brilliant coach.
    3) What are the qualities about yourself that translate to success, both on the felt and on the track?

Patience, discipline, preparation, composure, analytical mind.

In poker, I think the fact that I like most other people is a big help. It's much easier to study and understand something/someone you like.

YULETIRED wrote: »
    Thanks Dara, I expect this well will be visited by the fitness forum members also.

Cheers for taking this up Dara. I'll ask some serious Qs first and later some more lightheared ones. (over the weekend sometime) ]

1. I've done some Marathons (4) in my time (obviously not recently..fat B) and despite training I have always found 'the wall' ie the 35k mark and after to be such a mental struggle ,the overwhelming desire to just stop running.....How do you overcome the mental side to it Is it just pure focus?

The desire to stop running affects everyone pretty much (unless you're jogging it in your comfort zone). It pretty is mental from that point on. There's a couple of things you can do. First is to remind yourself what your goal is, whether it's just to finish, achieve a specific time or position, and how and why it's so important to you. Second is to accept in advance that it's going to happen, that your brain going to demand an explanation as to why you're doing this to yourself and have your answer(s) prepared in advance. Before big races I do visualisation sessions where I visualise myself going through tough patches in a race and coming through them.

In a race, when I hit a tough patch, I try to visualise myself running smoothly and feeling strong again.

2. Do you consider 3.10 to be a good time for a Marathon

No, it's not a good time. It's a very good time. Only 10% of marathoners get below 3 hours at any point in their life, so 3:10 is top 12% or something and as such it's like pocket 5's or KQ in a world full of 72os and 83s.

3. Da bruther.....does he post? What's his alias? Is he a runner or sports man...

He posts occasionally but I'm sworn to secrecy on his alias.

When we were younger, he was much more sporty and a better runner than me but as an adult he's a total couch potato.

4. when in training a certain high is experienced, if you are out injured for a period of time do you get any major come down...cold turkey...etc

Yes. Nobody wants to be around an injued runner, not even other runners. Worst grouches in the world.

5. What running shoes do you recommend for road running (price range, type etc)

ASICS Gel series. I think they're 100-150 Euro. If you go to any road race and look down, you'll see most serious runners wear ASICS. Nike's for guys who want to look like runners.

6. Do you think that some TD just appear to have an attitude towards players that leaves you cold, whilst others make you feel more than respected. Why do you think this is?

LOL. Obviously in any walk of life some people are better than others and we all have individual strengths and weaknesses. Some people are very good on the technical side of their job but have poor people or communication skills, some people might be a bit dodgy on the technicalities but you forgive them because of their charm, a rare few combine efficiency with charm.

7. I'm a fimr believr than as runners get older they reach a peak between speed capabilities and stamina capabilities, after the speed peak is reached I think the stamina comes into it then more in your 30s, so seen as you are in that bracket (I think) and also an ultra runner , are your best runs ahead or behind? (make sense?) .

I'm a firm believer in all that too.

I'm older than you seem to think though (43).

Realistically, my best runs are probably behind me but there's always hope. As a marathon runner I peaked 5 or 6 years ago. Once I realised my best marathons were behind me, I gave ultra running a try. At this stage, I have to accept I don't even have the speed to be a really top class 100K runner any more, so I'm concentrating on 24 hours. Once I'm sure I've done as much as I can at this distance (time), I'll probably move up to 48 hours, then 72, then 6 day races. I intend my last ever race to be that crazy 5000 km race they run in New York every summer.

8. Have you ever heard of fartleg training .

Fartleg or fartlek? I do a bit of fartlek myself (basically interspersing fast bursts with easy running) but would never admit to fartleg.

9. what was the better movie....Marathon man or Chariots of fire.

Marathon Man. I love the reservoir scene so much I feel compelled to run around that reservoir every time I'm in Central Park.

Best thing about Chariots of Fire is the music. One of my favourite moments from Korea was when they played it late on and then when it was finished one of the Americans said "Damn, put it back on. It gave us all an excuse to run in slow motion".

Thanks for the questions and suggesting this Willie. You're a gent and one of the most endearing characters I've encountered on the poker scene.

Sure we all knew he had KK Marc we just forgot to tell you:D

Few Quick Q's

1. Highlight of your poker career to date

European Deepstack, by a long long way.
    2. Highlight of your running career to date

This one is closer, between Cavan - Arva a few years ago (first major race I ever won), Tresco marathon (first and only marathon I ever won), New York ultra (first ultra win) and last year's 24 Hour championships where I became National champion.

On balance, I'll go for New York ultra. That was a great race, my first ever atempt at an ultra, and I stunned myself by actually winning the thing.
    3. Biggest bluff you ever pulled

You were there at the time. FT in Drogheda. Joe Beevers raised button, I'm SB. I reraised with AK. From his reaction, I knew he was either calling or shoving but never folding so I put him on a big pocket pair. Eventually he called. Flop came 10 high and I bet over half my stack even though I was almost certain he had an overpair and he'd seen me do a similar thing on the second last table. He stared at me for about 90 seconds and then folded queens. I didn't really expect the bluff to get through but knew that if I surrendered the pot Beevers would have a massive chip lead and be almost unstoppable so felt I had to go for it.

4. And as you have been at so many toughest final table to date

Drogheda was pretty tough obviously but another one that stands out is a SE monthly FT that included godluck2me Joe, Sean Prenderville, Ozzy, Kevin Fitzpatrick and a few other very tasty players.

Thanks for the q's, Fran.

cooker3 wrote: »
    Do you think your all round fitness gives you a distinct advantage to your average player who in general are not exactly the fittest bunch of people? If so how much?

I think it's a major advantage. People make bad mistakes when they get tired towards the end of tournaments or long day's play. I've never gone out of a tournament as a result of a mistake that was down to tiredness. It's usually more like a mistake due to general stupidity.
    Also, what advice would you give to someone who never really kept themselves fit to start off?

I personally believe running is by far the best exercise. We were designed to run (to hunt prey and escape predators) and I sometimes wonder if it's possible to be truly happy in life unless you run, or at least exercise vigourously.

I took up running relatively late (early 30's), and my first run, around the block in Ranelagh, was about 800 metres at 12 minute mile pace and damn near killed me. 10 years later I ran almost 130 miles in 24 hours in Canada at a faster pace than the first run. It didn't happen overnight: it was a case of very gradual improvement. So my advice to anyone is get out there and run as much or as little as you can, but get started, get into the habit, and get to the point where you can run farther. You obviously don't need to go to the ridiculous compulsive extremes that I did, but recreational running enhances your fitness and overall quality of life enormously.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

doke wrote: »
    I'd probably wear a manky T shirt, some torn jeans, and some dirty trainers.

+ shave my head & look just like Bops :D

kakak1 wrote: »
    + shave my head & look just like Bops :D

There's a little bit of Bops in all of us.

True story: first time I saw Bops I thought he was Marty Smyth. In casual wear, obv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

I personally believe running is by far the best exercise. We were designed to run (to hunt prey and escape predators) and I sometimes wonder if it's possible to be truly happy in life unless you run, or at least exercise vigourously.

Do you do any resistance training alongside running?

The first marathon you ran - did you have to "walk down stairs backwards" after it?

I done the Dublin marathon two years ago and swore never again. How do you find the passion/ motivation to keep pushing yourself further and further?

dK1NG wrote: »
    Do you do any resistance training alongside running?

Weight training, circuits, stage training.
    The first marathon you ran - did you have to "walk down stairs backwards" after it?

More like " slide down stairs on bum" :D
    I done the Dublin marathon two years ago and swore never again. How do you find the passion/ motivation to keep pushing yourself further and further?

Being nuts helps.

I'm the ultimate ridiculously competitive compulsive type. If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

good man for doing this Dara

How the hell do you find the time...run a business...play loads of poker...run like forest...family time.

What poker traits do you think are the most important to your success? (why are you good at poker?)

Coaching is very popular with ring players not so much with tournament players, your thoughts on coaching and training sites ?

Epiphany moments ?

A guy in enniscorty broke the world record for nonstop dancing today, he has been at it since Monday, have you ever thought of having a crack at this record, i think you could do it.

Go on tell the lads about the going to the toilet in those races and the wiff in that part of the circuit.

GL se ya the weekend

extra one, I dont know much about your job but its some kinda of IT consulting I think you told me, did you make a killing out of Y2K

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭MarkT1234

Hi Dara,

Thanks for taking the time to do this! Some quick questions from me:

1). What particular aspects of your game have you really worked on over the past year?
    2). Half way point in a tourney and you've 100bb's, you're on the button with 55 and a similarly stacked UTG +1 LAG raises 3x. What do you do?
    3). Same as above, but this time you've got 20bb's?
    4). Name any 3 Poker players you really admire and why?
    5). Funniest moment at the felt?

Good luck!

nicnicnic wrote: »
    good man for doing this Dara

How the hell do you find the time...run a business...play loads of poker...run like forest...family time.

Multitasking and delegation. Business almost runs itself at this point, I probably just get in the way. I've delegated the child battering to herself.
    What poker traits do you think are the most important to your success? (why are you good at poker?)

I'm actually crap at poker, but most people haven't figured this out yet thankfully. I'm also lucky as Hell so even the people who have figured it out run the severe risk of being sucked out on.
    Coaching is very popular with ring players not so much with tournament players, your thoughts on coaching and training sites ?

I've never even looked at a training site so I can't really comment on them.

I've benefitted a lot from the coaching the brother gave me so I'm a firm believer in coaching. Also peer reviews: going through hands with players you trust and respect.

I actually think tournament players could benefit a lot from coaching. As you know, there's a lot more to being a good tournament player than just being a good poker player. There are certain tournament skills that can be taught, and it's also good to have someone you can talk things through when you're in the middle of a tournament. I gave the brother a whack of my Drogheda win because he really was quite invaluable to me in working out a plan in advance and revising it at the end of each session.
    Epiphany moments ?

Had one recently, but it may have been imagined. I was reflecting on the fact that I've been totally pwned by you every time we've been at the same table, you're the one player who seems to scramble my brain and use me as a snot rag. Anyway, I suddenly realised, or thought I did, the way I should play against you.

I imagine I'll find out it was illusory if I do end up at your table this weekend though.

I did have a running epiphany once too. I was haring after an Italian in Central Park in the New York ultra, the first ultra I'd ever run, when my exuberant American friend Shelley suddenly materialised screaming "THIS IS YOUR DAY" in that psycho way that Americans do and I thought why not, let's make it my day instead of just making up the numbers.
    A guy in enniscorty broke the world record for nonstop dancing today, he has been at it since Monday, have you ever thought of having a crack at this record, i think you could do it.

Jaysus, there's something in the water in Enniscorthy clearly. I imagine I could do it all right, but it wouldn't be pretty.
    Go on tell the lads about the going to the toilet in those races and the wiff in that part of the circuit.

Generally the organisers provide chemical toilets but for a variety of reasons most runners won't use them. The idea instead is to find the part of the course least populated by spectators and just go for it. Runners lose all shame in the circumstance. In Korea, I saw one of the US female runners pissing standing up by the side of the road, unbothered by the attention she was attracting from the passing males. Some runners train themselves to do it on the run, letting it just trickle down the leg.

One runner told me of a Greek runner who made it a precondition of his running a 24 hour track race that his lane be covered in linoleum and he be provided with a poop scooper as he stopped for no man or bodily function.

Last year in Canada, the only part of the course not covered with spectators was a portion we ran along a river, so this became the designated spot to relieve yourself. Also the puke portion - most runners digestive systems break down at some point so there's always a whole lot of puking going on. To make matters worse, this was where the food stations were located, and as the night wore on and the foul stenches got stronger and stronger, it became harder and harder to take the food on board. Essentially it was like trying to eat in a massive public toilet in the middle of a toilet cleaners strike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,771 ✭✭✭TommyGunne

Have you ever tried mountain running? Once I became disenchanted with athletics it was a breath of fresh air (in more ways than one!) Congrats on the ultras though. Seriously sick stuff!

What part of your game do you feel you need to work on most?

nicnicnic wrote: »

extra one, I dont know much about your job but its some kinda of IT consulting I think you told me, did you make a killing out of Y2K

No, unfortunately not. Had I stayed a COBOL programmer I probably would have but by then I'd wandered into technical writing.

MarkT1234 wrote: »
    Hi Dara,

Thanks for taking the time to do this! Some quick questions from me:

1). What particular aspects of your game have you really worked on over the past year?

It took me a long time to learn how to fold a hand. Partly because I started playing limit rather than NL, and partly because I played mainly in the Fitz where people just bluffed almost all the time, so calling station tendencies were rewarded.
    2). Half way point in a tourney and you've 100bb's, you're on the button with 55 and a similarly stacked UTG +1 LAG raises 3x. What do you do?

Call or raise depending on other factors, like how good he is, what I think he thinks of me, who is in the blinds, how much I've played recently, how easy I find to read him, our history, how fast the structure is.
    3). Same as above, but this time you've got 20bb's?

Raise.
    4). Name any 3 Poker players you really admire and why?

There are literally dozens I could name but off the top of my head:
    Nicky Power - my personal hero, the reason I wanted to start playing, best tourney player in Ireland for my money.
    Rob Taylor - best all round holdem player on the Irish scene IMO. Most players have specialisations like online or live cash, live tourneys, online STTs (full or short), MTTs etc. etc. but Rob excels at them all. He's also a great guy to talk poker with and very generous with advice and help
    Sean Prenderville/Dave Masters - I'm copping out and naming two LAGs whose games I really admire. Played with both on a number of occasions and they were never less than scintillating

5). Funniest moment at the felt?

All in with KK v AA against an Italian. Flop was something like QJx. 10 on the turn. A on the river and my opponent does a brilliant victory dance thanking baby Jesus for his set before he sees the straight. Never saw a man go so fast from ecstatic to crestfallen, and so expressively.

TommyGunne wrote: »
    Have you ever tried mountain running? Once I became disenchanted with athletics it was a breath of fresh air (in more ways than one!)

Have tried it a couple of times and I suck at it big time. Just too big and awkward and terrified off losing my balance.

My friend and international teammate Eoin Keith is a brilliant hill runner.
    What part of your game do you feel you need to work on most?

There are a number of post flop issues. I don't always play draws very well. I don't value bet the river enough. I don't always extract maximum value from poor players who will call overbets. In cash, I still call too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭one ill cat

Herlow Cockroache, ta for doing this!

1. Do you ever listen to music when playing? If so, do you think it helps your game?

2. I saw you playing in the Rio a couple of times in a tshirt and combats, was this purely for climate reasons or were you trying a different image at the table?

3. How do you find having a girl or 2 at the table? Do you think they're easier/harder to play against?

4. Does you wife enjoy going to events with you? Has she ever considered learning the game herself?

5. Which do you think is easier, Live or online?

6. What has been your biggest disappointment in poker?

7. What do your family/friends think of you playing poker?

8. Name your toughest Irish table to be playing against, ie. you plus 9 others, it can be cash or a tourney, your choice.

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭Requiem4adream

Dara have you ever tried Triathlon? was thinking particularly of Endurance Triathlons for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,397 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Drogheda was pretty tough obviously but another one that stands out is a SE monthly FT that included godluck2me Joe, Sean Prenderville, Ozzy, Kevin Fitzpatrick and a few other very tasty players.

Thanks for the q's, Fran.
    would i be right in saying that it was also the most fun? Memorable in many ways for me that one.
    IYou obviously don't need to go to the ridiculous compulsive extremes that I did, but recreational running enhances your fitness and overall quality of life enormously.

Must agree with this, I took back up rugby seriously again this year and it has improved my quality of life immeasurably.
    I know of lots of people who have found they have improved from exercise. Mens sana corp sana (sp?)and all that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Dara, this is v. interesting stuff. and I've haven't been called endearing since I bought me auntie a bottle of vodka,,,(the ol dipso) :)

Gl in city west i'll pop up for a side event and to watch you and nicnic heads up. and now for the 'other' type of questions ( you dont have to answer)

1. pick 3 females you'd play strip poker with...
    2. If you walked into the wrong hotel room and saw nicnicnic and flipper in a passionate embrace, would you a) shut the door quietly and hope they didnt hear, b) snap it and post it in the bad beat section c) pee down yer leg like an over zealous ultra runner

3. yer gobby English mate, he seem an interesting type but have you ever thought.....SHUT THE FK UP, IM GOING INSANE LISTENING TO YOU, GIVE ME 5 MNUTES TO FKIN THINK ABOUT ANSWERING YER LAST POINT BEFORE YOU HIT ME MORE ...AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH.
    4. richie kavanagh or daniel o' donnell..
    5 give me 5 famous people you admire and why
    6. Do you know what a Jade Goody is?
    7. fav types of book and fav author, fav wine whilst yer at it (DRINK MAN)
    8. Who would win in a fight between you n yer bro, he told me he'd kick yer ass.
    9 based on a book release this week....5 words to sum up yer life..(think i know whats coming)

10. when was the last time you fell on the ground laughing

I love Britney, do you? (say no and you'll pay)

Advertisement