Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Feedback

Options
  • 30-09-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A friend of mine has recently setup a social networking site.

Feedback would be much appreciated.

Would ye mind if I posted a link to the site so people can have a look at give some feedback?

I have nothing to do with the site and not looking for free advertising - just thoughts and feedback on the site.

Edit: www.hobeze.com

Mods: If this goes against the rules feel free to delete!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Interresting concept.
    Layout looks good too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

The layout is quite similar to Bebo, the black banner at the top and the sign in part on the right. (its not good or bad, im just pointing out the similarities)
    Interesting idea, but i wasnt too sure what it was about and why i'd want to sign up for it.
    But i did only look at it for about a minute..

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭CallieO

I do think the future of social networks is towards grouping about niche interests. Facebook and the rest are so cluttered with spam postings it is very hard to see the way through.

For interest have a wander around the ning networks where the successful ones focus around a topic as opposed to a person. Subject centric is working better than ego centric.

Advertisement