Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange Tesco listing

Options
  • 23-09-2008 1:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

I was just in out local Tescos when I came across a strange listing on one of the toy shelves. "Animated Deluxe Exclusive". It'll be out b4 the end of the week according to the date on the listing. Could this be the rumoured armored Prowl? Also worth noting is that they have cleared space for Universe deluxes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Potatoprime

Unlikely. Theres another listing right beside it for a battle pack. Not the Megatron,Prime pack as thats already on shelves

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

As far as I know the Armoured Prowl Toy has not even been given a release date in the states (it might not even be in production yet) so i doubt its that. Did the listing have a price with it? Could it be something like the Elite Guard Bumblebee or one of the 75 Lockdown repaints maybe?

Ger_Hankey wrote: »
    As far as I know the Armoured Prowl Toy has not even been given a release date in the states (it might not even be in production yet) so i doubt its that. Did the listing have a price with it? Could it be something like the Elite Guard Bumblebee or one of the 75 Lockdown repaints maybe?

Well the rumour goes that a Hasbro rep has said that the armored prowl and a jazz repaint will be out in the U.K. by Septembers end so who knows. I'll be in Tescos again later so if anything has surfaced I will let ye know.

Ok still nothing but I managed to get a look at the price. 24.99. So its possible that its one of the repaint packs (Ratchet/Lockdown) Or the aforementioned Bumbles and Ratchet 2 pack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Ger_Hankey

Looks like Rescue Ratchet & a couple of legends figures
    24.99 seems a bit steep for that...

• Advertisement

Ger_Hankey wrote: »

14.99 for the dx and 5.00 for each legend. Spot on what they would cost to buy seperate. But that Ratchet fig eww!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Gee, youd think they'd throw in one of the lil' buggers for free.

Advertisement