Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo pickups - (56k heavy)

Options
  • 29-06-2008 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭

Here are some photos from today's Militaria fair (& a couple from a recent Polish campaign photo album) - if anyone else picked up any today or recently by all means add them to the thread. It would be good to get some more original militaria photo's posted here.

Group shot

GoreyFairpictures0001.jpg

Reserve Hat ruh
    GoreyFairpictures0005.jpg

Reserve Hat Ruh - Detail

GoreyFairpictures0005Detail.jpg

SS/Panzer man getting drunk (can anyone clarify the uniform?)

GoreyFairpictures0009.jpg

Uniform - if anyone can identify this uniform too please let me know - I dont know many blank black collar tabs.**
    GoreyFairpictures0016.jpg

This looks to be a muslim Balkan volunteer unit (Mentions 'Balken' on the back of the photo)

GoreyFairpictures0018.jpg

"Herzlichen Gruss an Beck" - warm greetings for Mr.Beck written on the bomb in chalk (Polish Foreign Minister) Taken at Radom early in the september 1939 campaign.

PolandBlitzKrieg0023.jpg

An early Poland campaign picture

PolandBlitzKrieg0039.jpg

**Found out that picture 5 (like 6) is all RAD - including the blank collar tabs.
    http://www.feldgrau.com/rad.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 paddywhack262

and hows Gerard!!! somebody already nicked my name sadly!! dig the album! the ss/panzer is panzer you can see the eagle on his breast! and the one without collars tabs looks RAD! if they are muslim/ indian thats VERY rare!! might have to post some of my pics from my new album ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Hey how are things - post up the album ones & the Tanks etc when you get the chance - look forward to checking them out - cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 paddywhack262

well as soon as i get my scanner working il post em up!!all good!!!:D

Advertisement