Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LL Bears D2 - Friday Sept 19th - 7.30pm

Options
  • 17-09-2008 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭

Ok tried to edit other poll but didnt work... /me shakes fist at poll...

So as above, if anyone needs to pm and ill give my number if ya me to meet ya outside or if your worried no probs!

Be there or be... it was funnier in the other thread!

Be there????? 18 votes

Yep
    0%
    Nope
    44%
    Crumble FrooJulesG86Clare BearJemmyJaneyMcLolaDubgirl_friday 8 votes
    Mabbe
    55%
    NevynRozabeezpanda100Parsleycoffee_cakeCathmandoooMapleCmolLilymMoonspell 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Mabbe
    Sorry can't make this one, have a good night girlies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

Nope
    7.30 is a bit early. Prob won't get in there until after 8.30 tbh. I've never been to D2 before either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Nope
    Will be about 9 ish when I get there. Looking forward to it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Nope
    I'll be there but maybe not til 10, cant drink anyway but it'll still be good craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Directions please ladeez...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Hairy gay guys and wimins? Madness.

Nope
    Hairy gay guys and wimins? Madness.

:confused::confused::confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Lilym

Mabbe
    Can't make it ladies but have a good night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Cmol

Mabbe
    Cant make it to this one but have a fab night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Moonspell

Mabbe
    Sorry ladies, I won't be making Friday

Have a lovely time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Nope
    Map - http://www.nightb4.com/maps/v,629.html?sid=2fc60edf799a5b282c72b87814bca526

Only reason i said 730 is simply due to some people might go early some might not!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Ta much Jules!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Nope
    I'm grand with early, i'll stick around from work. You lot better not hold anything said on the internet against me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Mabbe
    I can't make it either, sorry!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Mabbe
    Sorry girls, can't make it. have my leaving work do tomorrow. Have a great night tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,734 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Tempted to go and have a sneak peak at what boards ladies have to offer, I work jus 20 yards around the corner....

Then again I might just go to Dalymount and watch the mighty Bohs instead. Yeah that sounds better. Another time!

Nope
    LolaDub wrote: »
    I'm grand with early, i'll stick around from work. You lot better not hold anything said on the internet against me!

From what I read on the worst bfs/dates thread , if you start getting chatted up by a guy, we will know, he is more than likely a weirdo. :D
    Other than that, I haven't seen anything bad to hold against you!

Is D2 beside Crawdaddy etc?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

JaneyMc wrote: »
    Is D2 beside Crawdaddy etc?

Yeah. Say if you come out of crawdaddy, turn right, walk about 25 yards up the road and it's on your right!

Have a good one ladies!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Nope
    From what I read on the worst bfs/dates thread , if you start getting chatted up by a guy, we will know, he is more than likely a weirdo. :D
    Other than that, I haven't seen anything bad to hold against you!

hahahahahaha!

anyway, ill be in, almost for sure, though seems a fair few wont be. ill be leaving around 10.30ish, though, supposed to be spending my last night getting pissed with a mate (seriously, best mates since 5years old, and she's never seen me locked! :eek:). knowing her, good chance she'll bail, so ill be able to stay, but hopefully ill be leaving at 10ish :)

Nope
    Ah still a nice few going anyway :) No boys brave enough to grace us with their presence I see? :pac:

• Advertisement

Nope
    I just realised that I actually don't no any of the girls that are headin in apart from Jemmy and she won't be there till late. Is there a general meet up place?

Oh and thanks Bryn. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

I just realised that I actually don't no any of the girls that are headin in apart from Jemmy and she won't be there till late. Is there a general meet up place?

Oh and thanks Bryn. :)

No problemo :)

Clare Bear wrote: »
    Ah still a nice few going anyway :) No boys brave enough to grace us with their presence I see? :pac:

Zaph has a moral obligation as official TLL keeper of the peace to be present.

I would but Bohs are playing!!

Nope
    Kick off is at 7.45? It does not take till 2am to play a game of football. Some people are not coming in until 10 anyway!

Kick off is at 7.45? It does not take till 2am to play a game of football. Some people are not coming in until 10 anyway!

lol D2 it is then

Edit: I haven't the foggiest what yee all look like!!

Nope
    G86 will be coming in with me too :)

No im scheduled to be accross the road in lovely Coppers tomorrow night!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Nope
    it has been know to happen that some of the ladies have ended up in that fine establishment!

• Advertisement

Jules wrote: »
    it has been know to happen that some of the ladies have ended up in that fine establishment!

A splendid place full of magic and wonder!! I might be unoffficially there so!! :p

Advertisement