Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to buy Transformers for present...

Options
  • 05-09-2008 11:46pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking to purchase a transformer or maybe a M.A.S.K model for a birthday present. I was wondering where are the best places to go to buy...

A G1 Grimlock
    A masterpiece Convoy/Optimus prime
    A M.A.S.K. Thunderhawk model

While the first and third do not need to be sealed, i would be looking for models that are 100% complete.

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

If your Dublin Based give this man an email and he may be able to help you out.
    jason flood Email= modelmaniaireland@hotmail.com
    Tell him Mark sent you. He'll know what I mean.

MarkHall wrote: »
    If your Dublin Based give this man an email and he may be able to help you out.
    jason flood Email= modelmaniaireland@hotmail.com
    Tell him Mark sent you. He'll know what I mean.

Your going to be taken out back then eaten :eek:

No Jay is the main guy who should be able to find them for you .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Thanks guys,
    My brother bought me a StarScream Masterpiece for my 30th last year and was looking to get them as as they are really cool.

Any good sites for Masterpiece info, especially future releases.

Next on my personal hitlist is Optimus Prime with the trailer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JonathanWilson

The dudes doing the Masterpieces line are rerunning 'Magnus' (a.k.a Ultra Magnus without power armor soon, yeah it's just a white Prime). Also Skywarp MP6 & Thundercracker MP7 are the next but again these are just repaints of Starscream. No word on what will be the next new model, most think it will be Grimlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Most want it to be Grimlock.
    Me I'm hopeing for Beachcomber or Warpath.

• Advertisement
Advertisement