Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Gaviscon

• 04-09-2008 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭

I just want to say thanks for contributing so much to this forum. I don't contribute as I'm not that knowledgable but I like reading your links. Keep up the good work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Lick :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Contribute all you like. I'll answer any questions you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

WindSock wrote: »
    Lick :P :D

No I just don't think people appreciate how much he contributes to this forum.
    Gaviscon wrote: »
    Contribute all you like. I'll answer any questions you have.

Well I'm mostly interested in ancient megafauna but don't know enough about it to contribute.

animan wrote: »
    Well I'm mostly interested in ancient megafauna but don't know enough about it to contribute.

Ah the Megafauna, so underrated. They were all the rage until the dinosaurs were discovered.
    Well if you want to start a thread about any particular megafauna go ahead. I'll lump in any tid bits of information I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Are you a Palaeontologist/botanist?

• Advertisement

Who is this Gaviscon guy everyone is talking about? He sounds pretty cool. :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement