Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for....

Options
  • 16-08-2008 2:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

RiD Sky-byte or Scourge or Optimus/Magnus

BWN Big Convoy or Guiledart

BWII Galvatron or Lio Convoy

10th Reissue Optimus Primal or Megatron/

Animated Jazz or Grimlock or Soundwave

Doubledealer

If you wanna trade, you can see what I'm offering in my trade thread. IF not pm me a price. Repaints are acceptable. Cept with the 10th anniversary ones, I want those versions cause of the retools

Comments

I have Double Dealer with out the powermasters. I will trade for your rodimus ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 JonathanWilson

All three Animated toys are available on Amazon.co.uk, I have two of the 3 listed. They might cost you, but if you want them early thems the breaks. I think Grimlock is going to be offically available in the UK very soon and not just as a US import.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Potatoprime

I think Grimlock is going to be offically available in the UK very soon and not just as a US import.

Yup Him , Lugnut and Blitzwing have all been found in Euro zone packing in various branches of Forbidden planet in the UK

Advertisement