Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Rudy Project Exception

Options
  • 16-05-2008 9:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can buy a pair of Rudy Project Exception glasses (complete with RX inserts & impactx lenses). I'm having difficulty finding the right set.

thanks,
    pat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

I contacted Rudy Project & got a reply from the general manager of their plant in Belgium. He said he was going to be in Ireland on Holidays & he agreed to meet with me to measure my glasses to determine which Rudy Project glasses & Rx insert system would suit me for IPSC shooting. So I met up with him earlier this week in Wexford (he came into Roslare port). He had all his lens measuring equipment with him & after the consultation he recommened a complete set including Rx inserts.
    It's my first dealing with Rudy Project. I've known for years that their optics are arguably the best. But I think you'll all agree the above is customer service above & beyond what most would expect:D:D:D

Advertisement