Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floyd the Royd

• 10-06-2008 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭

OK, I've decided the new Floyd is a good thing. He's not as funny as the old one, but he's got an edge of darkness that I like. I suppose ball cancer will do that to a man.

My story predictions are these. Whoever said that he was going to sleep with Heather again was spot on. That's obviously on the cards judging from how jittery she is when they talk.

But I think the twist is when we find out that he isn't actually dying, and it's just a trick to cheat his folks out of their money. They will sell the shop, and he will take the money and flee to Australia, where he will start a Village People tribute band with Jimmy and Darren Doyle and Alf from Home and Away.

I'm hazy on some of the details. Someone spilled curry sauce on my crystal ball. But he's definitely lying about the cancer. What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Brilliant. Can he take that bint Robyn with him?

I thought the cancer thing was a lie too, but now I'm doubting myself. Stupid Fair City drawing me back in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭Clink

I'm really enjoying this story line trying to figure out of he's lying or not. I reckon he's lying- although would Dr. Brendan not have seen his medical records?? And what about the mri he went for?

Also can't stand "that bint Robyn"!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,188 ✭✭✭jos28

gogglebok wrote: »
    I suppose ball cancer will do that to a man.

I thought it was a brain tumour ?

jos28 wrote: »

I thought he only found the brain tumour last night?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

would a brain tumour be sore?

The actress who plays Heather is super sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

jos28 wrote: »

Ball, brain. What's the difference? He's a man.

He told Christy and Renee early on that he found a lump. I guess it migrated from there.

Unless you can fake an MRI, which I doubt, the fraud theory is busted. They're really going to kill him.

The actress who plays Heather is super sexy.

Michelle from Glenroe will be very jealous, after all your promises.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭niamherz88

I dunno. I really thought he was lying at the start but im not so sure now! Can defo see him sleeping with heather especialy now that they have a little love shack aka robins apt. Did you see the smile on her face when he told her that-their going to be in bed together by next week!FACT!!

Also really hope he doesnt die! hes about the only eye candy on fair city!! Eh wait he is the only eye candy unless someone has an inappropriate crush on Bob!!UGGGHHHH!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

The thought of him lying about the cancer didn't cross my mind until I read some of ye lot suggesting it. However, I don't think he is..wud be fierce bad form.
    Yeah, can see himself and Heather sleeping together aswell.

...and Ali giving her vote to Robin!!:eek:

niamherz88 wrote: »
    I dunno. I really thought he was lying at the start but im not so sure now! Can defo see him sleeping with heather especialy now that they have a little love shack aka robins apt. Did you see the smile on her face when he told her that-their going to be in bed together by next week!FACT!!

Yes, I thought that was pretty convenient. "Here's a key to your old bedroom! The condoms are just where you left them!" We should run a pool on when Floyd and Heather actually get it on. I would say it's going to happen early next week.

One problem is that if it's in Robin's flat, no-one can walk in on them. We get to miss Brendan choking on his own tongue, or Renee laying into Heather with the flex of the kettle. There are clubs where you'd pay a week's wages to see that.

• Advertisement

Was reading 'this week in the soaps' type thing in some paper today...and yup our suspicions have been confirmed: Heather and Floyd sleep together this week! Brendan and Renee find out aswell..so we'll have to see what happens there!:eek:

Fast_Mover wrote: »
    Was reading 'this week in the soaps' type thing in some paper today...and yup our suspicions have been confirmed: Heather and Floyd sleep together this week! Brendan and Renee find out aswell..so we'll have to see what happens there!:eek:

I was wondering if they had been confrimed yesterday. She rearranged her skirt when she got up from the sofa in Robin's place. I don't think it's because she was sitting awkwardly....

Nah, I don't think they've slept together yet..I say it happens later in the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I was out for dinner on Friday night and there was a gang from Fair City there too, celebrating the
    filming of funeral scenes/ departure of actor who played Floyd

I think new Floyd is great. Why do they kill off the good ones?

Mags seems to have new dentures.

janeybabe wrote: »
    Mags seems to have new dentures.

Was just about to ask why she's speaking so oddly.

The cut of T.J aswell!:pac:

TJ is rocking that mullet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭mateo

Haha his mullet! And Mags must be going deaf or something, she's been speaking like that for months

That ginger hair aint helping him either!!:D

Bahahahhahaha! TJ is a smart one!

That's a good idea on the part of the writers: Write her new dentures into the show as 'something wrong with her teeth.'

• Advertisement

Does anyone not think that Brendan is bit hypocritical in all this. Fair enough he didn't have an affair with his half sister..but he's still one to talk.

Brendan is nearly worse, disowning his child like that!

Seriously though, was there any need for Heather to ask Floyd to 'make love' to her?

/vomits

I really want Heather's "make love to me" as a ring-tone. Not that I'd spend the weekend watching her sack race ad in slow motion and dialling my mobile on repeat in a darkened room. Absolutely not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭darling.x

Floyd has terminal cancer. Cancer has spread and they found a brain tumour. I reckon renee will leave bob and get back with christy.

Floyd is hot. I'd like to do him. Who is he in real life. How come i've never seem him else where before. Where does he live does anybody know.

darling.x wrote: »
    Where does he live does anybody know.
    Hmmm..have we a possible stalker on our hands??!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭niamherz88

yeah he is really hot. He used to be in On home ground was a drama about a gaa team back in the early 2000s. I loved him then too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

I like the new Floyd and this storyline.

Rumoured Spoiler
    Floyd asks Brendan to help him die don't know if Brendan does or not but Floyd does die, Heather is to fall pregnant with her half brother's baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Haha I could see that spoiler coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Alice1

Presuming that Floyd and Heather have done the evil deed, what is the betting that Heather becomes pregnant?

Why can I not read the spoilers? They are "greyed" out....

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Presuming that Floyd and Heather have done the evil deed, what is the betting that Heather becomes pregnant?

Why can I not read the spoilers? They are "greyed" out....

Um because they are spoilers! The point is if you want to read them, you select them, if not, don't!

Advertisement