Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Being Bugged :mad:

Options

Comments

Gareth37 wrote: »
    Look, Im a normal enough person.

This is one of 3 conflicting pieces of info.

1. You say you are normal.
    2. You say you are being bugged
    3. You won't go to the police.

If 2 and 3 are true then 1 cannot be. No normal person does what you do. You are insane or a liar.

Either way, if you were serious then take your proof of the fraud, make 10 copies and give them to various friends with the instruction to mail them to the Irish Times or Independent in the event of you suffering a mysterious or sudden death. Then contact the police, not in your area but in the Garda Fraud Bureau, and take some action rather than whinging on the internet.

So, in short, do something or stfu. Internet is the most moronic place to ask for advice on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,364 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I believe the smaller bugs are powered by induction from negative vibration arrays on the lunar base set up by a joint thargoid - trilateral commission project durning the 1960s.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Basically my family and i....

Didn't get past this. Bad grammer makes baby jesus angry and confused.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Look, Im a normal enough person.

Jigsaw said this also, yet look at the evidence there...

DanGerMus wrote: »

Join the Spell Czechs or leave it out tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i believe you

actually no i dont if you had of said it was an insurance company pi looking into you after an accident id believe you but your talking crap. lol the secret poisoner pi ;)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Ask yourself this:

Why would anyone bother? No really, why? Bug terrorists to find out what they're planning next. Bug you to find out what exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Gareth must have gone to sleep. Just hope its not with the fishes. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

Rb wrote: »
    Jigsaw said this also, yet look at the evidence there...

Bast**d, f**king my Sh1t up. Jigsaw will never be caught. He floats like a butterfly stings like a bee. Buys his sports equipment in McElhinney's in Ballybofey. That is the only clue.

Rb, hobby deficit much?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

andrew wrote: »
    Ask yourself this:

Why would anyone bother? No really, why? Bug terrorists to find out what they're planning next. Bug you to find out what exactly?

First of all, I think my user profile has been changed by stevie who has sent me a tin foil hat or something. LOL

I cannot answer your question online, if I do I would have to reveal the identity of the business and Im not going to do that. No way!

Thanks for all the help on the forum. I know what to do now I think.

Hopefully everything will turn out ok for me.

Thanks. :)

PS: Sorry for the bad grammar and spelling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭stink_fist

Ask yourself this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4054523048548733881&q=noam+chomsky&ei=mLBZSMKGNZGKigLW4ODKDA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Ask yourself this:

Cos they want to know if he really knows what they think he knows. You know..?

Jigsaw wrote: »
    Rb, hobby deficit much?

Don't you try and recruit me.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

*Waves to Private Investigators*

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

*Random stranger waves back

OH SHI-

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭JangoFett

Hi,

Basically I and my family and some others are under surveillence by a private investigator hired by a well known Irish business.

To cut a long story short we KNOW that we are bugged - audio, video, analogue phone, mobile and Internet - the whole lot. Also our cars bugged.

Ive been told its a private detective whos an ex guard. He gets access to the mobile phone tapping through friends in the Garda Siochana and uses criminals that he got to know through his job as a guard to take the risk putting the bugging devices in place.

Any advice on how to deal with this piece of s*it?

Also, does the Gardai know that this is going on? If they do its a scandal! :mad:

Also, the "ex" criminals get €600 per day so the PI must be on some dosh but none of them are paying tax. Anyone know how to contact customs? What are customs not doing something about this?

I have talked to a Garda and the PSNI informally about the above and they confirmed that this goes on. But I need help so any advice appreciated.

Anyone else experience this.

Apologies if the post is quite serious, Im not looking for legal advice.

I actually know someone who's a PI, hired by big companies in fact, well, its my friend's Da. Its perfectly legal, as long as the PI behaves within the law its grand. Try find the bugs and destroy them, if they're in your property you can do that, I think...don't quote me on that lol

But yeah, its legal

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

DanGerMus wrote: »

If you insist on being pedantic about grammar, please spell grammar correctly.

"Didn't get past this" <- more bad grammer :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

Julia beleives ya!
    http://www.movieposter.com/posters/archive/main/18/A70-9168

Why don't you get some countersurveillence? Reminds me of a solicitor guy I knew who ended up in St John of Gods thinking he was being followed etc due to working on a criminal case .

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

<insert roflcopter here>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

I'd say it is the revenge of Pat Mustard and the hairy babies. You'd have to be up very early in the morning to deal with this, very early.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

An elaborate hoax.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Get the old Mel Gibson and Julia Roberts film on DVD called "Conspiracy Theory." Use it as a training film to line your walls with tin foil and lock everything up?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

Not that any of it is believable but - I'm guessing a hoax by one of our younger contributors - who either doesn't get sarcasm or doesn't remember Shergar!!!.
    Originally Posted by AnonoBoy
    Ah yeah man I know where you're coming from.

Sure me and my family have been bugged and tracked for years by various 'organisations'.

My attitude is - **** 'em - if they wanted Shergar back that badly they should have paid the money!
    Thanks AnonoBoy, Im glad to hear we are not the only ones aware/experiencing this.

Can I ask; is it private detectives or the law that are bugging you?

The thing is I don't brake the law much, I go to mass and am not that bad a person that way. I don't think I deserve this treatment and my family definitely don't. I feel guilty that people are watching and listening to them.

My father was bugged before so hes not surprised. We had a relation that was "invovled" in the troubles hence the law bugged everyone.

Any advice appeciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

walter mitty? Is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

You should call Joe Duffy, he'll help you.

If that fails, try asking Jebus for help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Ive been told its a private detective whos an ex guard. He gets access to the mobile phone tapping through friends in the Garda Siochana and uses criminals that he got to know through his job as a guard to take the risk putting the bugging devices in place.

LoL,

no offence mate, but that is the biggest pile of bollix i have ever read.

Mobile phone tapping does not work AT ALL the way you seem to think it does. To have any record of the voice calls you would need to somehow have placed something in the mobile phone itself.

No mobile operator in the country has any kind of record of voice call content, merely numbers dialled and dates for billing purposes. Locations can be found through cell triangulation but if you remember your news stories there was a very famous murder case where this was used. Total lenght of time for the cops and the operators, along with the relevant court documents and injuctions to be sorted out was a couple of weeks...and that was a murder case.

In order to get or release phone records to the Gardai a Court Injunction is required and for anything other than a murder trial that will take months and months of legal efforts by all sorts of people.

This information would never be released to a Private Detective for any reason.

You sir, are talking out your ass.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

Dragan wrote: »

You sir, are talking out your ass.;)

maybe that's where they are placing the bugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭Gareth37

First of all this is no hoax. I wish it were. I really don't give a crap who sees this, I know that one day this will be a scandal and this thread will be there. If I wanted to tap your mobile phone I could have it done in a few days for a few hundred euro by paying one of these PIs. Many of these PIs had access to Garda files also to check out details of people and they used to have people working for them in the civil service too. I have friends working in the civil service and they told me that there was good money in it. The PIs in Ireland mostly work for insurance companies Ive heard.
    JangoFett wrote: »
    I actually know someone who's a PI, hired by big companies in fact, well, its my friend's Da. Its perfectly legal, as long as the PI behaves within the law its grand. Try find the bugs and destroy them, if they're in your property you can do that, I think...don't quote me on that lol

But yeah, its legal

Bugging is illegal though.

The counter surveillence is a good idea, we are working on it. Its difficult to get people who we can be sure don't work for them or are friends with the others. Its a small enough country.

Most solicitors and other businesses get bug sweeps once a month or so but there are ways around this I think. ie. just have the device recording and transmitting once an hour or once a day. Only a transmission signal for 30 seconds or so that way.

In the cars its common to embed the bug in a door panel, dash board, roof or even in a seat.

Thanks again, this is genuine. I wouldn't post this stuff unless it was true. There could be consequences but I hope the Gardai/PSNI cut down on these criminals. All I want is the actual surveillence removed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dude, your watching WAY too many Mission Impossible and James Bond films.

Nice effort though, shame about the fact that you clearly have no idea what you speak off.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I think it's funny the way this thread appears in the index page as "being bugged : mad"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement