Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WPB with Integral Heat Store or WPB with external Buffer tank?

Options
  • 04-06-2008 9:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

Folks,

Finally narrowing the wpb search to two/three options. Would appreciate any opinions as to the merits/demerits of a boiler with integral heat store (205 litres) versus a boiler that requires external buffer storage. For info, I have UFH installed. Additionaly, the boiler with integral storage does not modulate. Thanks in advance, boots

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Am not familiar with the abbreviation WPB except for water proof board so am confused:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 boots1

Sorry ircoha.....wpb in this context meaning Wood Pellet Boiler. Just to clarify, I'm wondering what are the pro's cons of a WPB with integral heat store versus a wpb feeding an intermediate buffer tank. For info., I am installing a 300litre cylinder in a pressurised system & as per previous post, UFH.

Advertisement