Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

books for swap

• 13-05-2008 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

i have some good shooting books at home that i'd be willing to swap for hunting books.
    shotgun and shooter
    rough shooting and gamekeeping for amatuers
    training the rough shooters dog
    hunting birds with bird dogs(?) its an american book
    other titles there also. im looking for any books on hunting with dogs or hunting in general. if i havent already got it i'll consider swapping for it. any thing considered.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Hi whitser,
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Game-Book-Shooting-Anthology/dp/1846890160/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1210763565&sr=8-2
    I bougt htis one recently and have it read. its a lot of different article about differents hunts men have wrote through the years. Its a nice read. Id be interested in your rough shooting one as im still learning.

ps - you seem like a man who would enjoy reading the countrymans weekely! ever get it? its a good read!I also have a good read about upland bird taxidermy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭whitser

a yeah i get that. its alright, not too much about digging or hunting since the ban came in over there. mostly ferretting stuff suits you i'd say.

whitser wrote: »
    a yeah i get that. its alright, not too much about digging or hunting since the ban came in over there. mostly ferretting stuff suits you i'd say.
    yeah but even the stories reapeat themselves a little as theres only som many ways to ferrets. schildish as it sounds the pictures can be enlighting! :D

have you any thing else worth a swap?

not really now to be honest now whitser i had a feeling the ones i mentioned to you wouldnt interest you too much. most of my other books are working setters, ferreting books, bird books, ray mears and nature books and i wouldnt really swap them as i find them good to pick up when i need some info.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭thehair

i have some good shooting books at home that i'd be willing to swap for hunting books.
    shotgun and shooter
    rough shooting and gamekeeping for amatuers
    training the rough shooters dog
    hunting birds with bird dogs(?) its an american book
    other titles there also. im looking for any books on hunting with dogs or hunting in general. if i havent already got it i'll consider swapping for it. any thing considered.
    hi whitser if can not swap the books you might sell 1 or 2.steve:)

i'll sell alright.

i'll sell alright.
    hi whitser will you list the books for sale and price i am in mayo
    i also have family ie mother in law on the northside of dublin ie coolock
    after you list the books and price if i buy i can PM my phone number
    thank you steve:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭foxshooter243

thehair wrote: »
    hi whitser will you list the books for sale and price i am in mayo
    i also have family ie mother in law on the northside of dublin ie coolock
    after you list the books and price if i buy i can PM my phone number
    thank you steve:)

what kinda books you lookin for steve?

what kinda books you lookin for steve?
    well common books for a newbe ie .22rimefire info target shooting
    learn about scope rifle types any think like that.steve:D

• Advertisement

stevoman wrote: »
    not really now to be honest now whitser i had a feeling the ones i mentioned to you wouldnt interest you too much. most of my other books are working setters, ferreting books, bird books, ray mears and nature books and i wouldnt really swap them as i find them good to pick up when i need some info.
    have you any books on irish nature especially foxes. i'd do a swap no probs.

i'd rather get a swap for the books cos i'll only get a couple of quid if i sell and i'll just waste the money.least if i get s swap i'll have somethinf to show for it, get me?

i'd rather get a swap for the books cos i'll only get a couple of quid if i sell and i'll just waste the money.least if i get s swap i'll have somethinf to show for it, get me?

sound whitser i do not have any books to swap well my offer will stand
    i hop you get the books you are looking for thank steve:)

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/WEBSITE/WWW/WEBPAGES/homepage.php
    have a look whitser steve

hi whitser foxshooter243 is sorting a few book for me:cool:steve
    i am withdrawing any and all offerer i have made he he steve

happy reading so.

Advertisement