Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

head wrecker...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

So how far did you get with this Jules?

I have the Box, Battery, CD Case, Memo, 3 keys, Cassette, Power Chord and ring

Seems to be room for 3 more items, but can't seem to find any more, and nothing else seems to be happening.

Edit: Just found a metal bar - this is pretty irritating

Edit again: found a safe in the wall but don't seem to be able to open it - anyone else trying this?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

I have all those you mentioned except the iron bar and the safe. Tiz pretty annoying alright.

out of interest homerjk - did you visit the URL on the memo? I'm convinced that this is how to open the safe but doesn't work for me.
    If you visited it what number are you seeing?

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭homerjk

Just went to it there now, number is 3872 but seeing as i havent found the safe or the bar its of no concern to me!

Hmm - I get a different number, but neither works to open the safe, gonna go back through it again and see whether I get the same of a diff number.

If you want help finding the bar, and a second ring you'll need before finding the safe let me know. Keep looking around though and you'll get them eventually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭valz_walsh

Hi

Where did you find the safe and the metal bar?:confused:

Also what does it say on the note, I cannt make it out?

Wooohoooo!

Just made it out - don't know why the safe combination didn't work the first time round - did the second.

valz_walsh I don't want to just post up the way to do it. PM me if you want to know where everything is.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Played it before, damn annoying.

How do I PM. Sorry Im kinda new to this!!

Also should there be something behind the bed, near the window?

• Advertisement

Just sent you a PM Valz - you can get it by clicking on the Private Messages link at the top right of your screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Blarney92

I have a box, 2 rings,3 keys, cord, cassete,url, case and battery.

What do i do now?????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

No sound on my computer- not sure if that makes a difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

Its all about combinations.. I've got one or two of them so far...

For example:
    Where does a key go and what does it do?
    What do you put into a stereo?

Its doing my head in...

I still need the iron rod and the second ring...

I found a box which I presume is the safe people are talking about.. One of the rings fits on top of it.. It looks like I need the second ring to get it open. there's also a long tin space on the box for something else to go in.. I tried the battery its not working so I presume its the rod..

already followed the memo haven't found anything thus far to use the numebrs in... Any suggestions...

Just got the second ring also fits on top of box.. missing two more items.. need one of them to open box and I now presume I need a CD to put in the case..

Just keep looking EVERYWHERE. Its a head wreaker of a game, but you'll get there.

By the way, the red box is not the safe, but your right about what to put on it to open it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭kev_s88

man i cant get the code to work.this is really annoying me.its th eone thing that i cant do.why wont the bloody code work arghhhh!! :mad:

kev_s88 wrote: »
    man i cant get the code to work.this is really annoying me.its th eone thing that i cant do.why wont the bloody code work arghhhh!! :mad:

I had the same problem Kev - tried it several times, then quit the whole thing, started again from scratch and it worked that time. I know others had similar problems. I'm sure there is a reason, something done earlier maybe that causes it to work or not work, but I've no idea what it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭kev_s88

Stealdo wrote: »
    I had the same problem Kev - tried it several times, then quit the whole thing, started again from scratch and it worked that time. I know others had similar problems. I'm sure there is a reason, something done earlier maybe that causes it to work or not work, but I've no idea what it is.

yeah i ended up doing the same thing and it worked after i quit it and restarted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭phaze

Aghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the 3 keys, the power lead, CD case etc. I've opened the box and used the cassette and have watched the projection. Tried clicking where the cross on the wall but no luck - I need to find the safe. And is there a CD for the CD case?

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

I broke free:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Jesus that was difficult. Took weeks in the end to figure it all out.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

phaze wrote: »
    Aghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the 3 keys, the power lead, CD case etc. I've opened the box and used the cassette and have watched the projection. Tried clicking where the cross on the wall but no luck - I need to find the safe.

The + flashes 3 times. Have you clicked 3 times on the same spot on the wall?

Ponster wrote: »
    The + flashes 3 times. Have you clicked 3 times on the same spot on the wall?

That's where the safe is;)

Anyone of you guys tried the viridian room or the white room?

I escaped from these two last nite as well :D

Spoiler anyone???????

Seriously i'm completely stuck- need some sort of metal rod/bar?????

the rod bar is
    somewhere in the bedroom
    :D

You don't say?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭phaze

Got out! Thanks for the help. Now working on the viridian room. Don't think I'll be out any time soon!

The viridian room is a very very hard one. Thankfully, I had a chinese friend with me and help me out.

Still can't get out of the first room!!!

Someone just tell me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,926 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Neither can I,I cant get the box to open.I dont know if I have the rod.Is it the one next to the power cord

Advertisement