Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale - Left Handed Shotgun - Beretta Silver Pigeon

Options
  • 24-04-2008 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hello all,

I am selling a factory left-hand Beretta S687 Silver Pigeon 30 inch Barrels. Its a Sporter. Bought new in 2001. Unused till 2003! Probably 4000 cartridges put through it since. Action is still tight. Cleaned after every use, and is in a Beretta ABS case, with 5 chokes, key, manual etc. The current Silver Pigeon III is the nearest to it in terms of wood quality and identical engraving. The stock is oil finished, with nice figure.

This is a pristine, lovely gun, and perfect for a lefty. Completely reliable.

Only reason I am selling is I have found a rare left-handed Beretta 682 Gold in the UK, and I need to make room. In my safe, and on my cert...

I am Cork based, and will be using a local dealer to sell it for me. If you want more information, pricing, and pictures please PM me...

thanks,

mosulli4

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Just sent you a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Hi. do you still have it? could i have a price please and some info.

regards

stevo.

- Mod - I am Pm'ing this guy to let him know that i have posted a request for info on this for sale forum. hope thats ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mosulli4

Stevo,

Just sent you a PM with details and price...

mosulli4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

I thought that PM's were verboten on this forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Doing deals by PM is definitely verboten. Can people please read the forum charter? No bannage on this occasion because I think we've not been monitoring here closely enough, but from this point on, follow the charter please folks. The for sale forum is a rather sensitive exception to the general "take it to adverts.ie" rule, so don't abuse it lest we be policed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

Hi,

Got onto my friend about it but he says he wasnt interested. sorry;)

mods - hope i did everything above board. informed you i pm'd seller to let him know i posted on this thread just to get his attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

No problem, we're just letting everyone know that this forum will be watched more closely than it has been heretofore.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭mosulli4

Apologies moderators,
    I did not read the charter. Mea Culpa...
    But I have now, so in light of this I have detailed all required information below...

Make/Model
    Beretta S687 Silver Pigeon.

Description
    30 inch Sporter. Factory Left hand cast stock. Oil finished wood. Bought new 2001, 4-5 thousand cartridges fired through it, clay pigeon use only. Action is tight. Gun was cleaned after each use and is in pristine condition. Supplied in an ABS case, with 5 mobilchokes...
    .Skeet
    .Cylinder
    .Quarter
    .Half
    .Three Quarters.

Nearest equivalent model in todays 2008 Beretta range is Silver Pigeon III - same engraving and wood quality.

Asking price
    €1535

Details of Firearms Dealer being used
    Jeffersports, Bandon,Co.Cork 023-41133

Images of the gun are attached...

Regards and apologies again

mosulli4

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement