Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Championships

Options
  • 05-04-2008 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

The National Championship finals are on tomorrow in Stillorgan. Is anyone playing or going out to watch it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I wish I was but lying over from Cambridge isn't an option thanks to all my spending in New York and the cost of a weedin I was at in Cavan/Monaghan last weekend :)

If you're there, post to let us know what happened :)

Stillorgan is my favourite bowling centre in Ireland (at least before Leisureplex it was). It was Ireland's first bowler, my uncles won trophies there in the 70's and I played in the Irish Open and Irish Masters there in the early 90's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sonnet

Congratulations to Kerena Dykes and Alan Bride. Two popular winners and will now represent us in Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Cheers, sonnet! Good luck to the lads in Germany :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

sonnet wrote: »
    Congratulations to Kerena Dykes and Alan Bride. Two popular winners and will now represent us in Germany

Where is Alan Bride Bowling these days??

Advertisement