Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 15-08-2002 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

hello.
    i am from mayo. i am looking forward to meeting other people on the boards from mayo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

How are ya? I'm also from Mayo, but now living in Dublin. As klong as we don't discuss football, we'll all be grand. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Am in Mayo at the mo too, if we get enough then a Mayo Boards drinkie could be on the cards..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

/me is a Mayo man too

Living in Galway at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Will keep ya up to date if any Mayo beer is in session at any time Dav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭hacktavist

Im from mayo. Living in mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭xern

I'm from mayo aswell but i'm living in kildare, i get home fairly often though!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

No.... delete this shameful Mayo board!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any how, Any of you going to the boards piss up next week end?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭eire_insane

I am to from mayo and just to let you know 2dayfm was in Geesala the last day .Some one was talking with Gerry Coyle and then showed them round even went to the sod house and went to town (I think) it was cos of the festival in Geesala.Also Mercury_Tilt me lives right beside Geesala are you at the festival?Any one else hear this on 2dayfm? It was on the Ray Darcy show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement