Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connors in Corrie

Options
  • 23-01-2008 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

I wish the makers of Corrie had given the Connors a better Irish name. I had a quick look at my work database and there are 22 times more O'Connors than Connors! I'm waiting for McMurphys or O'Fitzpatricks to come on the scene now!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I know a family called Connor. And one called Sullivan, another called Callaghan, another called Donovan. Dwyer is another one. Their ancestors "took the soup": http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055220320

• Registered Users Posts: 14,516 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Lizzykins wrote: »
    I wish the makers of Corrie had given the Connors a better Irish name. I had a quick look at my work database and there are 22 times more O'Connors than Connors! I'm waiting for McMurphys or O'Fitzpatricks to come on the scene now!

if thats all you have to worry you, you have an easy life

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I'm going to suggest that Blackie and Johnny Connors (Glenroe) make a guest appearance as Liam's cousins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

are they homosexual itinerants?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Baby4 wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Fantastic storyline opportunity. They Blackie and Johnny turn up and the CONNOR family deny that they are related because their name has no S and then they have a rumble on t'cobbles!

Advertisement