Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Enterprise

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

According to memory alpha, the shot is from the teaser trailer in front of Cloverfield.
    The official teaser trailer for Star Trek made its theatrical debut during midnight screenings of the J.J. Abrams-produced Paramount film, Cloverfield. The teaser features the first glimpse of the USS Enterprise as the famous Constitution-class starship is being constructed. The teaser also includes Leonard Nimoy's delivery of the line "Space - the final frontier" and the beginning notes from the original series theme music as the ship's saucer section is revealed, USS Enterprise is revealed. The trailer ends with the tagline "Under Construction - Christmas 2008." AOL's Moviefone has released an image of the Enterprise, as seen in the trailer.

Getting gose-bumps now...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Nice of them to release the pic on 17-01

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

aaannndd... the teaser trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllSZW_YLk8

Not the best quality though :-/ (cinema recording job) I'm sure they'll upload a better one soon enough for those who feel like waiting.

Exciting stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Goodshape wrote: »
    aaannndd... the teaser trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RllSZW_YLk8

Not the best quality though :-/ (cinema recording job) I'm sure they'll upload a better one soon enough for those who feel like waiting.

Exciting stuff :)

JFK?

Well, it could have been a lot worse....... (and I mean that in a good way ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

It looks 10x better on the big screen. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement