Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Captain Would You Be?

Options
  • 29-12-2007 3:05pm

This is not necessarily your favourite captain, but which one would you be, and why?

For me, I would probably be Janeway. I think she faced up to more adversity than the others, mainly due to the fact that she was somewhere completely and utterly new.

Which Captain 26 votes

Archer
    0% 0 votes
    Kirk
    0% 0 votes
    Picard
    38% 10 votes
    Sisco
    34% 9 votes
    Janeway
    26% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Sisko, so i could cap all you honkey motha ****ers

But srsly, he was the best captain since picard, and being a war time captain at the forefront of the dominion war was badass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

robby^5 wrote: »
    But srsly, he was the best captain since picard
    Best captain since Picard isn't difficult: there was no-one in between :D

If it's free choice here then I'd have to pick Kirk, for he was the most awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Goodshape wrote: »
    Best captain since Picard isn't difficult: there was no-one in between :D

Well i meant that you know Janeway and Archer were ****, imo. So he's been the best since Picard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Hmm, definitely Kirk or Sisko...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭IamBeowulf

Sisko didn't have an ego like Kirk. Didn't NEED one. Cos of his ability to deliver unspeakable badassery at any given moment in time without hesitation.

Plus he looks sexier bald. Sorry Mr Stewart, but Avery is the Star Trek Daddy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Sisko........Purely cos he got to command the Defiant.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

IamBeowulf wrote: »
    Plus he looks sexier bald.

GTFO!!! Pure lies!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Kirk... giggidy giggidy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Picard, I very nearly went for Kirk though. I love that episode where he is fighting the guy on the planet and makes a primitive gun 'this planet is rich in minerals, yet I would trade them all for a hand-phaser, or a good solid club'- one of my fav Kirk lines.

Advertisement