Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage line 50

Options
  • 02-12-2007 1:30pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am starting a new job in the new year that uses Sage line 50. Does anyone have recommendations on where I could find a good source for learning how Sage line 50 works, tips & tricks etc.,
    Thanks,
    Doug

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭jockey#1

Hi,

Your local Fas centre should provide courses on manual bookkeeping and also computerised bookkeeping i.e. Sage Line 50 at a good price compared to private tutors but this would be at a very basic level.

Also sellers on ebay sell tuition cds on this programme. Its easy enough to use once you get into it...Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi,
    Its not too hard to learn. You can try local night classes or Sage run their own courses on the products.

Advertisement